Win tickets to Yo Gabba Gabba!


The sillies are crazy little creatures that live inside of us and need to be shaken out! DJ Lance Rock and everyone’s favourite cast of colourful characters from Yo Gabba Gabba! are calling fans to get ready to jump, shake and shimmy the sillies out when they bring their new live tour Yo Gabba Gabba! LIVE! Get The Sillies Out! to Sydney and Melbourne in June.
I don’t know about all you guys but I am so excited for this show, I will be attending the Melbourne show and I’m already counting down the days until my family will be there watching Dj Lance and the crew singing and dancing away.  Both my daughter and I have a  favourite character and that is, Foofa the bubble blowing flower. She is the super cute Pink character who is so caring and loving and reminds me a lot of my daughter in how she treats others and is always worried about feelings.
Chugg Entertainment and Life Like Touring are pleased to announce that DJ Lance Rock and the Yo Gabba Gabba! gang will return to Australia for a limited engagement in June. Yo Gabba Gabba! LIVE! Get the Sillies Out! opens at the Palais Theatre in Melbourne on Saturday 8 June before playing Saturday 15 June at the Luna Park Big Top in Sydney.
Yo Gabba Gabba! LIVE! Get the Sillies Out! marks the third live tour in Australia for the successful Yo Gabba Gabba! LIVE! concert series, which just played over 150 shows to 50 cities across the U.S. and sold out major markets for the fourth year in a row. The first Australian tour, Nick Jr.’s Yo Gabba Gabba! Live On Stage, had its world premiere in Sydney in 2009, before touring Brisbane and Melbourne. This was followed by Yo Gabba Gabba! LIVE! There’s a Party in My City! in 2011 which played 12 shows in three Australian cities to nearly 20,000 people.
Yo Gabba Gabba! LIVE! is a state-of-the-art production and an interactive experience that offers audiences of all ages the opportunity to witness their favourite characters come to life when DJ Lance Rock and fans say the magic words, “Yo Gabba Gabba!”. The show will also feature a guest band in each city (Super Music Friends) and Dancey Dance guest performances from a range of Australian personalities. Yo Gabba Gabba! LIVE! special guest bands in Australia in 2011 included Operator Please, Little Red and Art vs. Science, and past Dancey Dance guests have included members of iconic Australian bands Powderfinger, Sneaky Sound System and Spiderbait, Dave “Hughesy” Hughes, Rob Mills, Faustina Agolley, Justine Clark, Merrick Watts, Sophie Lee, Triple J’s Tom and Alex, Nova’s Ryan “Fitzy” Fitzgerald, Dylan Lewis and many others.
I can’t wait to see who the special guests are for both the Melbourne Show and the Sydney show, I am sure they will be great and go off with a BANG! I hope to see some of you there, and if you will be there come and say Hello :0) I always love putting faces to my emails and comments.


SOOOOO now for the super fun part, I have a chance for my Sydney siders to win their way to a Premium Family pass to the show at Luna Park’s Big top. All you have to do is tell me
 “Who your favourite Yo Gabba Gabba character is an why you and your children would love to see them LIVE!! “

PREMIUM FAMILY PASS to see this live show, worth $200



·      Show time:        10.30 AM
·      Show date:        SATURDAY 15 JUNE 2013
·      Venue:      BIG TOP, LUNA PARK SYDNEY

Please leave your email address in the entry so I can contact you if you happen to be my winner :0)
Comp closes May 12th, Good Luck Lovelies.

To watch a very special Video Message from DJ Lance Rock letting you know how excited he is to return to the land of OZ!!


Tickets and more information is www.YoGabbaGabbaLive.com.au