Dermalogica and WILLOW powers combined :)


I almost couldnt keep my big mouth shut about this one.. When we went to the Dermalogica launch a few weeks back, we were lucky enough to get a sneek peek of this product and take one home to play with and was their way of thanking us I suppose for helping spread the word. I wanted to share pics right away but werent aloud ;-P which for a blogger is super hard!I did however take this baby out with me a few times when I went out. Once was to a wedding and they matched my shoes perfectly and I had many compliments on the clutch, and so many questions as to where it came from how much etc!! But now I can open my big trap and share this with you..
DERMALOGICA PROUDLY ANNOUNCES AN EXCLUSIVE
COLLABORATION: WILLOW FOR DERMALOGICA
Australian iconic fashion label WILLOW and Dermalogica, the experts in skin health, have collaborated to introduce a fresh and inspiring take on a gift-with-purchase for Australian women. Exclusively designed by Kit Willow for Dermalogica, the limited edition cosmetic clutch delivers quality, inspiring design and feature elements of WILLOWs signature tailoring details.
The limited edition cosmetic clutch features a genuine nude leather outer including a cosmetic mirror and magnetic closure with an embossed WILLOW logo. Consumers receive the gift-with-purchase cosmetic bag, which also includes two of Kit Willows favourite Dermalogica AGE Smart® products in trial sizes, when they spend $100 or more across the Dermalogica range.
In addition, a percentage of overall sales from the WILLOW for Dermalogica collaboration will be contributed to joinFITE an active philanthropy platform, championed by Dermalogica. joinFITE helps women in developing countries access small loans to start or grow a business bettering themselves, their families, and their communities. This element of the collaboration struck a chord with Kit Willow, who is a strong supporter of female entrepreneurs:
Creative Director
The limited edition WILLOW for Dermalogica designer cosmetic clutch will be available as a gift-with-purchase through participating Dermalogica stockists and selected David Jones stores from 8 April, 2013.