Babymoov Inflatable Pool





Babymoov Inflatable Bath-
You can find these online for about $25-$30 which is really good for what you get.
 How can you bath your baby when you're on holiday? Babymoov has the answer: an inflatable bath!

     Inflatable base for maximum comfort
                      
    Plughole for emptying in base of bath
                     
       Dimensions: 55 x 35 cm (internal), 65 x 45 x 45 cm (external)
                      


For even greater comfort, the inflatable bath has a headrest and elbow-rests. When your baby is older, it converts to a little paddling pool! 

The first time we ever went camping up at the Murray River my youngest daughter Madison was only a wee one year old. We were up there for 3 days and all three of them were super hot.

I packed this in the boot to ensure that my little miss was nice and clean on our trip away. We go into town and pack big travel carriers full of clean town water, so I made sure Mister Daddy Man packed some more so Madison can have a bath each day or night. 
What I did is left the inflatable bath out in the sun for the entire day and let it heat up, almost like what a solar camp shower would do. Then come the evening around 3pm the water was warm enough to pop her in and get her clean with baby soap.

On day 2 it was very hot and sunny so I set the inflatable bath up under a tree and got Daddy to go down to the river with a few buckets of water and fills Madison’s bath up. I sat with her under the tree as she just float there keeping nice and cool, I thought it would be a bit much to have her in the river for the whole day as it even wears me right out.