Neutrogena Deep Clean Review


Grr why when the weather changes my face decides to play games.. I hate it so much and I would have to say it is a major pet hate of mine.
With this cold season for some reason came pimples and spots. I know now it is cold and my diet has changed so this may be contributing to the situation.. But one of the major reasons I know that I get a break out is the change of hormones, when it comes to that time of the month my face just pops up with spots overnight. They will stay there for the whole duration of my monthlies as well.
But thanks to Neutrogena I have some relief and my face has never looked as good and clear. After a week of constant use and keeping to my skin regime, I haven’t had a pimple and my skin literally is glowing.


Neutrogena Deep Clean Cream Cleanser RRP $13.99
 The creamy formula dissolves dirt, oil and make-up deep in pores without leaving any residue. Your complexion looks fresh and healthy; feels smooth and soft from a deeper, more thorough cleansing. It also provides a keratolytic effect, removing dead surface skin cells that can dry, roughen and dull the complexion.
I think to be honest this has been one of the main saviors of my face and is the product I use every single day now with out fail. It gets right into my pores removing even the ugly blackheads I have build up around my nose and crease in between my chin and lip. I noticed the difference of my skin after 2 days; it was cleaner and just had this shine about it. I think the shine came from the removal of all the dead skin cells and dirt build up that was on my face. Now I will never not wash my face with a cleanser.  The texture is really creamy and soft to touch.
Neutrogena Deep Clean Foaming Cleanser RRP $13.99
This refreshing daily cleanser works in two ways to give the freshest feeling clean that lasts. First, the rich, creamy foam penetrates deeply to remove oil, dirt and impurities that build up on the skin. The foam also contains extra glycerin to preserve the skin’s natural moisture, leaving the skin feeling refreshed, soft and smooth. Deep Clean Foaming Cleanser also contains an oil-control formula to ensure you’re fresh-faced all day.
This cleaner I found to be a lot less about getting into them pores for a clean out but more about gently cleaning away the dirt that is left on your face throughout the day and through the night. I use this in the shower before I go to bed as I don’t like giving my face a huge scrub up as I sometimes find my face gets irritated when rubbing on my pillow. Also knowing that I give my face its thorough clean in the morning I don’t feel it is necessary to go overboard at night. I do love the clean smell of these products to.  The difference between the Cream and the Foaming is that the Foaming turns into suds on your face where as there is little bubbling effect with the cream cleaners and is more like you are rubbing a cream form onto your face.
Neutrogena Deep Clean Gentle Scrub RRP $12.99
With a formula containing Beta Hydroxy and gentle microbeads, Neutrogena® Deep Clean gentle Scrub cleans above and deep below the skin’s surface. It exfoliates and dissolves away the dirt and impurities trapped deep inside pores. Now your skin can breathe again, so that it will always look super fresh and alive.
As stated above this is a scrub so gentle on your face, and I think this is due to the fact that the exfoliating particles that Neutrogena have used are very tiny and not coarse at all. I use my facial cleansing gloves for this part of my cleaning regime. I will not EVER use a scrub on my face more then once a week as it really does dry your skin out and cause it to flake. I would also recommend that after every single wash you use a moisturiser to put the lost moisture back into your skin and help maintain the new skin cells that are exposed.
Neutrogena Deep Clean Facial Cleanser RRP $13.99
 This effective face wash contains salicylic acid, which penetrates deep into pores, dissolving, dirt, oil and make-up. It also removes dead surface skin cells that can dry, roughen and dull your complexion
This is my favourite product of this entire range that I was sent. I think the thing I love most is the easy application bottle that has a pump top. Whenever I am looking to remove my makeup I always use this product now. If it is my waterproof eye area I need to remove I simply squirt a little bit onto a round damp cotton pad and gently wipe away. The pad turns black within a second and the make up is removed from my eye area, leaving me with clean eyes rather then some nasty panda eyes. If I am ever staying away from home this is also a product I will pack with me as I swear it cleans a dream.

This is a photo to compare the consistencies and appearance of the three similar cleaners.