Robomaid- My robotic helper


Imagine never having to lift a finger to vacuum again.... it might sound too good to be true but not with Robomaid! Taking Australia by storm, this cordless, bagless robot vacuum cleaner is super-easy, super-clever, super-stylish and will allow you to vacuum your home at the touch of a button.  All you need to do is charge it, press start and the Robomaid will take care of the rest! So with Mothers Day coming up on the 12th, wouldn’t it be great to get your Mummy a present that just keeps giving. I love the fact that I can do the ironing while my house is being vacuumed by a little robot. Which in the long run, means more  time I get to spend with my kids playing and just doing the mummy things we love.
Not only is it more efficient and more affordable to buy than some traditional vacuum cleaners, Robomaid uses up to 20 times less energy than standard vacuums and is up to 20 times cheaper to run.  In a time where Australians are tightening their belts, households can look forward to ongoing savings next time the energy bill arrives. She isn’t Rosie from the Jetson (well not yet anyway) but the Robomaid comes close.
Using sophisticated sensor technology to navigate its way around the home, Robomaid can save households hours of cleaning and lugging heavy vacuum cleaners around.  I love just sitting there watching it do its thing bumping off the walls without leaving marks and scuff marks. It is also very quiet compared to my old vacuum which when I turned on you needed to turn the TV up about 20 more to be able to just hear it.  But while busy mums juggle a hundred things at once, Robomaid won’t rush; ensuring a thorough, well-done job each time.  Vacuuming for up to an hour and covering up to 100 square metres each session, it is designed to automatically adapt to a home's layout and furniture, while overlapping its path multiple times to ensure no spot is left unclean. 
Requiring zero effort, an automatic timer can be set to ensure Robomaid vacuums while everyone is out.  Households won’t need to worry about a thing.  A shock absorbing bumper along with 28 in-built sensors will ensure that there won’t be a single scuff or mark on walls or furniture and a unique ledge detector will ensure there are no nasty tumbles down the stairs!
Smarter than a smartphone, Robomaid’s virtual wall accessory allows sections of the home to be sectioned off and sends out a signal preventing it from crossing into areas that don’t require cleaning, making it perfectly safe for pets and children.  With all that additional, care-free vacuuming, floors can be dirt and dust free making homes a sanctuary for allergy sufferers. 
But it’s not just vacuuming, Robomaid can also assist with the dreaded task of mopping! An easy-to-use  microfibre cloth can be attached and used damp for mopping or dry for polishing. In my house we have both floorboards and carpet, the floorboards are in the main areas and the carpet in the bedrooms. I love using the mopping attachment on the floorboards to ensure all the dust and bits are picked up, and left nice and shiny. 
 It is so fun to, I just sit on the couch and I am able to control the Robomaid like a remote control car. It really does bring out the little kid in me, but if I don’t want to control it the vac is happy to just scoot its way around the home.
At the end of each session Robomaid will automatically park itself back on its docking station and recharge itself when the battery is low. I love when I have watched It make its way back to the charger and just park itself, it reminds me of a little puppy when they get tired and tuck themselves into bed. My daughter will just walk around following this and laugh when it starts coming towards her. I played a little trick with her where I was controlling the vac and got it to follower her around like a little puppy dog and she didn't know I was controlling it. Then I pressed the dock button and she found her way home, my daughter looked at me and said 'Aww she is tired Mummy.'
The only negative I could find with the Robomaid is the fact that is cannot get the corners of the house, and there are quite a few in our house. But then again, why on earth am I complaining about sweeping up a few corners rather then vaccuing my entire home!! Gosh I can’t believe I just said that next I will be asking why the Robot didn’t wipe my bottom on the toilet :-/ But with that negative comes a big positive, it can get into those hard to reach places my normal vacuum player can't.
Another thing I would really like to mention is the fact that I only received this Robomaid as a loan for review yet the head office rang me to make sure I knew how to work it and that it arrived safely. I was so surprised at how good this companies customer service is and how much they really care about their customers (even if I wasn’t a customer.) The number to ring if you need help with your Robomaid is 1800-794-191
I would say this is the best Vacuum cleaner and I really dread sending my little robotic maid back.
Robomaid is available to purchase online at http://www.robomaid.com.au
For RRP $399.
I am so pleased to announce that I have one of these Robotic Vacuum Cleaners from Robomaid to giveaway to a super lucky reader out there!!
All you have to do is tell me: 
'Why you would benefit from a Robot vacuum Cleaner in your home?’










This competition will end on the 30th of May and winner will be announced on the 31st of May.
One entry PER household please and please remember to LEAVE YOUR EMAIL so I can contact the winner!! 
Good Luck Mummies