OPI and Suboo meet on the catwalk


My two favourite things coming together is heaven to my eyes and ears. I love O.P.I and all their amazing shades. And I also love Suboo and their incredible dresses and just clothing in general and to see these two hit the catwalk together is a match made in heaven. But then when I saw the shades that OPI had used things only got better, I from that moment went on the hunt to find Birthday Babe. Out of all the shop I have attended I have not being able to locate it, so I might have to contact my media contact and see if they can lead me in the right direction. But I find that anything you see at a fashion show is usually sold out the next day as they become very sought after.

POLISHED AND LACQUERED AT MBAFW 2013


As our feet start feeling a little weary on the fourth day of Mercedes Australian Fashion Week 2013, OPI continues to perform on the catwalk on the hands of toes of the models at SUBOO.

Geometric prints were in abundance at the SUBOO showing.  The collection was edgy and futuristic wit

Today, with its uniquely antipodean aesthetic, the label embodies casual chic. Suboo devotees have come to love the effortless, feminine styles that have defined the collections of kaftans, dresses, tops, pants, capes, swimwear and cocktail dresses.

Suboo known for their casual chic and feminine styles have gone very edgy with their Spring/Summer collection.  Many would describe the collection as futuristic and a little cosmic.  Cut away dresses with lace inserts and zip detail, high waisted pants and thigh high split dresses and skirts, short suits and plunging halter neck tops; SUBOO showcased a whole new look.  The colour palette featured electric blue, watermelon, creams and powder-blue combined with geometric prints.  The interesting designs were the layered and over-folds on shorts, skirts and dresses which made this label stand out from the others.

The models wore their hair long with a side part, slicked back with a tiny plait defining the part in their hair.  Make-up was minimal, nude flesh lips and natural dewy foundation.
Whilst the nails were an exclusive futuristic silver blend from OPI featuring 1 coat of OPI’s DS Radiance followed by a second coat of OPI’s Birthday Babe.