Salon Melbourne



It is my first ever Salon Melbourne and I am very excited to see what it is all about and see the new and exciting things on the market.

I have officially pained my nails so they are ready to go J Even though I know chances are they will be ruined tomorrow anyway with swatching and testing out the colours that Salon Melbourne’s exhibitors have to offer.

 Really stuck on the hair sitch thought, I have no idea what to do with it or how to wear it… I am kind of contemplating just wearing it up in a bun and have my hair at the Brow and Braid bar.

I wouldn’t mind trying out the Jennifer Aniston Braid, her hair is always looking glamorous and perfect. But at the Brow and Braid bar you can also choose from The Sarah Jessica Parker Bun, The Fergie Fishtail (which is my other fav.) or The Jennifer Aniston Braid which I have a feeling is what I will be going with!!

If you don’t need your hair done then you can also get them brows done and shaped.  They can just shape them up for you (non-hair removal), Eyebrow threading and also instant lash extensions.

I have written down a little itinerary which is not so little anymore, and keeps growing each and every time I go onto the website.

Well I don’t know about you guys but preps for these kind of things start the night before (which is now.) So I better jump off this and get my shave and tan on… Even though chances are tomorrow I will be wearing jeans.


Who else will be attending this show and is there any stalls that are a MUST to visit?