belVita Mumathon


One third of Australian mums admit they are fitting in ten or more chores before 9am leaving them with little time to squeeze in a breakfast. 71% of Australian mums say that missing the most important meal of the day, or compromising on choice, is throwing their energy levels out of kilter for the whole day. ^
According to the national belVita Australian Mums Breakfast Report, which was conducted by Galaxy Research among a national sample of 525 mothers with two or more children aged 0-16 years^, mums are looking for convenient and wholesome breakfast solutions they can consume either in or out of home. Half (47%) claim a lack of convenient healthy breakfast choices compromises what they eat for breakfast and more than two in three (70%) of mothers believe having a busy lifestyle leads them to eat to the wrong/bad foods.
belVita Breakfast biscuits have been specifically designed with time-poor mums in mind, offering a convenient breakfast product with a wholesome taste experience. Since launching in the Australian market in March last year, belVita Breakfast has had huge success with over 1 million households trying the product. To keep up with consumer demand, belVita Breakfast is launching a Cranberry variant, which will be available on supermarket shelves from April.
To recognise the Monday to Friday morning race Australian mums perform, belVita Breakfast, together with Mix FM, is holding a national campaign called ‘Mumathlon’ where four mums or dads from across Australia will go up against each other to find the top national ‘mum-athlete’ in a series of challenges set out in First Fleet Park Sydney on Wednesday, 24th April. The winner will walk away with $10,000 cash.
Mix FM will be hosting the ‘Mumathlon’ regional finals in Adelaide, Melbourne, Brisbane and Sydney in the week commencing April 15th to select finalists who will all be flown to Sydney for the live final event.
All belVita Breakfast flavours are available in a 300g box for $3.99, which contains six convenient single, serve packs of 4 biscuits each.

I was given some of these BelVita biscuits to try out for myself and I have already been to the shops to buy some more.
I feel terrible when I wake up a little later in the morning and just have no time for breakfast myself. For example this morning we had to get up at the crack of dawn to head to the other side of the city to the Doncaster Apple Store, and the kids and I slept in so we didn’t have time for a proper breakfast. So I went for the cupboard and had a look what we could take to have on the go. I found these staring at me calling my name, so I grabbed them along with 3 apples and some milk. So my youngest daughter actually finished off the three biscuits for herself and my eldest did the same and had an apple.  The thing I like about Belvita is that they have six single serve packs which have 4 biscuits each in them, which means no more stale biscuits left in the box.

I had tried the plain BelVita Milk biscuits and found they were quite bland and like eating a milky weetbix.  But these are like a cranberry explosion in your mouth, I love when I get to a piece of cranberry in the biscuit. It is a little bit borderline sweet and sour, which my tastebuds absolutely LOVE!!

Like I said above we have already bought more of these and will continue to buy them.

For further information about belVita Breakfast biscuits visit www.belvitabreakfast.com.au