benefit- Longwear powder shadow in (quick,look busy)


Get all Deco’d out with our NEW color collection! These high-performing formulas give you a beautifully natural look, thanks to rich & wearable shades. The eye-catching custom packaging is inspired by the Art Deco design of San Francisco’s famous Golden Gate Bridge. It’s a must-see attraction.
LONGWEAR POWDER SHADOW
RRP- $29.00
WOW...finally, powder eyeshadows in beautiful colors AND a fabulous longwearing formula. Our NEW longwear powder shadows come in 12 wearable shades with three finishes: matte, satin and sheen.
Being a beauty blogger colour plays a big part in my life and it wouldn’t be the same in black and white.
When it comes to shadows, for me it is really important that the shadow stays put and stays there for a good amount of time. I also like a shadow that can blend in nicely with others, as I don’t like using just the one colour nine times out of ten. This shadow does all that and so much more, the one thing that really stands out for me is the pigments used in the shadow that reflects lights.
The shade that I was sent was the “quick, look busy” which is a dark brown shade that has almost bronze like particles though it when held directly used a light. The shade that I would pair this with would more then likely is the nude swings, but that doesn’t mean it wouldn’t go with any of the other shades. I could almost safely say you could pretty much team this one up with all 12 of the other Longwear powder shadow.

This will be on shelves as of the 11th May 2013 at all Myer stores.

The new color collection range also has :Ultra Smooth Lip Color, Ultra Plush Lip Gloss, Creaseless Cream Shadow. All of which I wish I had as they all look amazing and would fill my life completely with colour.
I don’t think there is a cuter and nicer range out on the market like benefit.

I was looking through instagram and saw there was a blogger launch at Myer on Friday, which looked absolutely amazing as always. Benefit will never let you down when its time to put on a show.