Target- Cristina Re 'Peacock garden' & Arabella Ramsay Disney Bambi Pyjamas


Today I felt like a princess, and was treated to a fabulous High Tea at Circa in St Kilda thanks to Target. Let me set the scene for you :0) It was a bright sunny Autumn morning, as soon as you stepped in the door you overlooked a beautiful retreat pool and at the end of it was a high tea buffet filled with scones, cake, sandwhiches, fruit and so much more. Once you walked in the door you were greeted by the lovely 3 minute angels who gave me an amazing 3 minute hand massage with the new Cristina Re ‘Peacock garden’ hand cream in Amber rose. Before I go on I would love to talk about the Cristina Re products, they are simply amazing and should be in every mothers bathroom. As Cristina said in her speech 'every women deserves luxury each and every single day, not just that one off time.' My favourite scent was certainly the Amber Rose, very delicate and just a full floral scent. You will find this full range in your nearest Target and I am sure you will also fall in love just as I did today. Here is my favourite product from today, which was the room diffuser, this made the entire room (which was huge) smell like delicate Spring time roses. And also a pack which I am sure any mummy would love for Mothers Day on May 12th.



We were then seated down and the lovely Cristina Re was there in the flesh to let us know about the collaboration with Target and also give us an insight on the impact her Mum has made on her life. It was beautiful to see Cristina’s mother sitting there so proudly watching her daughter speak to us Mums with a big smile on her dial. Then the ladies from target finished off the morning tea with a little fashion show with some hot looks for Autumn/Winter and also the super adorable Arabella Ramsay Disney Bambi pyjamas which I NEED!!! 




I just sat there through the entire show oohing and aahing and just wishing I owned every single piece that walked out. I would almost be more then happy to wear the Arabella Ramsay’s pyjamas out in public :0) We were also given a little sneak peek of some super cute pieces and the onsie is something I will literally camp out front of the store to get my hands on.

 I met some really lovely ladies today, and hope to see them again at future events. I would almost urge any mum out there to go and have a look at this range at your local Target, this range is already on Sale and I am sure you will fall in love not only with the designs but also the super soft fabrics that have been used.