Masha by Prep


Masha by Prep
Masha is available online for $59.95.
For more information, please visit www.prepstore.com.au

Prep has combined years of design and engineering experience to develop the Masha, the answer to all your lumpy mash woes. This easy-to-operate product creates restaurant-quality mash with a perfect consistency and no lumps, all in just seconds.

Unlike conventional cutting blades that over-process and rupture the starch grains in potato producing glue like mash, the Masha’s innovative design works to create a perfect mash every time.

But don’t just stop at potatoes! The Masha can be used to mash a variety of vegetables such as pumpkin, to prepare baby food, make a creamy guacamole, or even to rub butter into flour for cake mix.

The Masha uses patented Rotor Cone technology, which allows the motor to gently squeeze potato through the outer mesh at a safe, low speed. As the Masha has no blade it is safe for the whole family.


When I first took a look at this funky looking utensil I thought to myself, ‘God this is going to be a nightmare to clean.”
But I was very surprised at how easily it cleaned up, if I wasn’t a little obsessive compulsive when it comes to germs and dishes I would have easily been able to just rinse off the pumpkin and potato.  They plastic blade easily unlocks and can be removed, which makes cleaning the head of it oh so easy.

Talking about the plastic blades, I think this is a great idea. The metal blades found in most stick blenders and what not are quite intimidating and I really dread washing them in the fear I will be cut. But don’t be put off when I say they are made out of plastic, these easily glide through what ever you are trying to mash without a struggle.

I will be loving this Masha when I have a new bub to as making baby food will be a breeze and a super quick clean up, rather then having to wash so many things in my old baby food maker. Not to mention it takes up a heck of a lot less space, which I am very short of at home until the new kitchen is put in (with our budget and my spending obsession I think it wont be making an appearance in our home for a while, the old kitchen will have to do.)

The way the Masha is designed there is also no bit that splash up and go everywhere. The grates kind of stop what ingredients you are processing from spitting up at you.


I love this beauty and this will not be the last time you hear of the Masha, I will be experimenting with all sorts of ingredients with the Masha. I have a party coming up so I will be experimenting a little and will be more then happy to share when I do. :0) 

Get Mashing