WIN tickets to Hot Shoe Shuffle






  

Hot Shoe Shuffle
Her Majesty’s Theatre, Melbourne
From August 9


Hot Shoe Shuffle, the Tap Musical opened in Brisbane in May to rave reviews and a standing ovation at every performance and opens in Sydney on July 5 before moving to Melbourne’s Her Majesty’s Theatre on August 9 to complete the 2013 Australian Tour. Hot Shoe Shuffle is one musical that is not to be missed, and is one that you will want to see again and again. Having said that I think this is a show I would be silly to miss. Recently I have been invited to many products shows, and live events and have been loving them very much. I think the I found love for broadway and live shows was at Jersey Boys 3 years ago or something. My partner surprised me for my birthday by putting me up in the Hilton and taking me out for a night to watch Jersey Boys. I loved every moment and have only wanted to go to every single show that comes out now.

Featuring the big band hits of the 1940s, Hot Shoe Shuffle has won numerous awards and been produced in six different countries.  It played sell- out seasons in London, where the production won the prestigious Lawrence Olivier Award for Choreography.

It has also won an ARIA Award for its soundtrack album, 4 Mo Awards, 2 Green Room Awards, and an Advance Australia Award for services to the Arts.  After its award-winning season on London’s West End, Hot Shoe Shuffle broke box office records on the UK’s regional touring circuit, where it toured for two years.



HER MAJESTY'S THEATRE, MELBOURNE
FROM 9TH of AUGUST 2013

Tuesday to Saturday evenings
Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday Matinees
Sunday afternoon


Premium Tickets $110.00 – 125.00
A reserve $79-$105.00
B reserve $89.00- $95.00
Concession from $89.00 (A Reserve tickets only)

HER MAJESTY'S THEATRE

Now I have been lucky enough to get my hands on a double pass which can be snapped up by one of my lucky readers by telling me who they would take to the show and why?

Prize is worth $210 for the double pass
Tickets are for Friday 9th August, 8pm performance

·      Please leave your email so I can contact the winner, if you are a google plus member it is fine J
·      Melbourne entries only, unless you are able to find your own way down to Melbourne.
·      Competition closes the 1st of August