Tried and Tested: NEW Max Factor CC Cream


NEW Max Factor CC Cream $19.95
Max Factor CC Cream is available in 6 shades: Light, Fair, Natural, Medium, Tanned and Bronze.

I have not ever really used BB Creams or CC Creams in the past as I didn’t really know what they did and just didn’t see the point. But now after years of wearing foundation each and every single day, it has taken a toll on my skin and also my purse. But thankfully this CC Cream has come into my life as it is light and allows my skin to breath, but still covering up all the blemishes. It is just light a foundation only lighter and hydrating ingredients.

What is a CC cream?
Born and developed in Korea, CC Creams, also known as Colour Correcting Creams, are the next generation of BB creams or Beauty Balms, which married sheer coverage and skincare benefits together in one clever formula. Now, CC creams take these key benefits to the very next level by delivering more coverage and skincare benefits in a sophisticated multi-tasking solution.

The shade I received was the 40 FAIR, which I have swatched for you below. For Winter this is the perfect shade for me as I loose my tan. But come the hotter months and when the sun comes out again, I will have to upgrade to a darker shade J But the formula is so smooth and just blends in nicely to the skin.


Just some of the things that Max Factor CC Cream contains are:
9.7% foundation pigments provide high-level flawless coverage. Which really provides competition to those others on the market these days. Not a lot of them cover very well and match your skin tone, but for me this did perfectly.
Natural skincare ingredients: a cocktail of cucumber water, glycerin, rose hip extract and sea buckthorn 
to hydrate and brighten the skin • SPF10

All these ingredients contribute to the beautiful moisturiser like smell to the cream, I was surprised at the lovely smell this CC Cream gave off. This is now living in the top draw of my cosmetics draws, which means I wear it and use it very often.

Stockists – 1800 181 040 or www.maxfactor.com.au