Win a Marquise Winter Clothing pack for your little one


Winter has arrived in style with the eternally gorgeous Marquise.  This collection features a sweet array of colours in quality fabrics and textures, the winter collection is a step forward in the brand evolution with new prints and designs.
 You know when you are buying any item of clothing from Marquise, you will get no shortage in quality and they take no shortcuts in making their items.
 Since 1932, Australian parents have turned to Marquise – the country’s premium children’s wear brand – to keep their kids both stylish and snug. So if a brand is still going strong since 1932 they are obviously doing something right and producing a much loved clothing line.
A lot of babies clothes, like our adult fashion tend to go out of fashion very quickly. Fashion is forever changing and with the new seasons always come new wardrobes. But the pieces from Marquise (especially the onsies) will not go out of fashion and will more then likely be kept as hand-me-downs for the next.    


I only wish I had known about this brand along time ago when both my girls were born, as they would have had a massive upgrade from their Bond’s onesies. I don’t believe dressing your newborn all up in something that wouldn’t be comfortable for us to lay in all day. That is why I love Marquise, their fabrics are super soft and would be so dreamy to throw on and sleep in all day.
I am already going to start and get a little collection of Marquise clothes going for my next one (which hopefully will be a boy. :p) But not only that I will be buying from Marquise for my best friend who is having a little girl, as I know she will LOVE these pieces


Daniel and Natalie Hershan, who bought the business in November 2006, have built Marquise into the trusted and recognised brand it is today.
I have been lucky enough to offer two amazing Winter packs for your little one (or little one to come.) These include three beautiful pieces for girls and 3 handsome pieces for the bows from their Winter collection in 000. 








                     All you have to do is tell me in 25 WOL
Why your little man/lady should be seen in Marquise?

Please leave your entry in the comments below and also include whether you are after the GIRLS pack or BOYS pack.

Don’t forget to include your email, so that I can contact the winner.

One entry per household.

Competition closes on the 28th August 2013.