Tried and Tested: RAPID CLEAR Deep Cleansing Wipes


For me I will find that my skin hates me around that time of month.. I find that my skin will choose to get a massive big spot where it is most obvious and nine times out of ten painful. But sometimes they will just pop up the night before I have planned to go out or planned to do something (ggrrrrr.)

But the Neutrogena fairy has come to my rescue once again and helped me with my spotty blues with their bright orange products.

 Enter the MICROLEAR technology in NEUTROGENA RAPID CLEAR range. MICROLEAR has been clinically proven to reduce the appearance of blemishes and starts working immediately with best results after just 8 hours, so you can sleep easy the night before knowing your skin will be under control.

Oil-dissolving agents penetrate the oil barrier on the skin’s surface and deliver potent anti-blemish ingredients direct to the source of the problem, providing visibly clearer skin in hours.

Now as you would all know I don’t stick to much of a facial cleansing regime.. You will NOT find me in the bathroom each night before bed scrubbing, exfoliating, toning and moisturising… Instead I like a more convenient mummy friendly regime, which doesn’t consist of much at all.
But when it comes to a face full of make up, I am a freak in ensuring that the entire product has left my face. This is where the Rapid Clear Wipes come into play.

RAPID CLEAR Deep Cleansing Wipes RRP $7.99
These are the perfect quick solution for clearer skin, these wipes deeply clean skin, delivering salicylic acid straight to the source of your breakout – the oil and pimple-causing bacteria that lie below the surface of your skin. MICROLEAR ensures oil, dirt and make-up are removed
effectively without over- drying or aggravating skin. X25.
God almighty I love these wipes so much and just wish I could invest in a MASSIVE box of these wipes, but unfortunately I have a hefty mortgage to take care of.. But a pack like this is super affordable and I only had to use one wipe to clean my entire face, which I was very surprised at.  My skin was left looking lovely and clean and also smelling great to.

The Range also includes
RAPID CLEAR® 2 In 1 Cleanser Mask RRP - $13.99
RAPID CLEAR® Oil-Eliminating Foaming Cleanser RRP - $13.99
RAPID CLEAR® Blackhead Eliminating Daily Scrub RRP - $13.99
RAPID CLEAR® 2 In 1 Fight & Fade Spot Gel RRP - $16.99

You can find these all here