Apocalips Lip Lacquer Review


Apocalips Lip Lacquer
Apocalips Lip Lacquer $15.95
each are available 1st July 2013 from Priceline, Priceline Pharmacy, Target, Kmart, BIG W, selected pharmacies and selected Coles and Woolworths.





Now just when I thought it could not get any better, I found a lipstick with a gloss shine that actually does last and even outlast some of my long wear lippies.
  New APOCALIPS Lip Lacquer combines the best of both worlds, with its ground-breaking formula a luscious liquid packed with pure colour pigments for rich colour, phenomenal shine and supreme comfort that lasts all day. The lip lacquer formula gives your lips colour so strong and bold that your pout is bound to make an impact! 

You would think that when you wear this lipstick your lips would be really sticky and just not nice, but in fact it is the total opposite leaving them lips nice and silky. I am not the one to lie you will still get your hair stuck on your pout, that is why whenever I wear I lipstick or gloss that isn’t dry or matte I go for a pretty up-do; saves my hair from wearing the same colour as my lips.

I absolutely adore Rimmel’s NEW applicator which has a nifty inbuilt micro- reservoir glides on easily and evenly, leaving your lips feeling beautifully coloured and moisturised hour after hour. Which is basically a little whole at the end of the brush you pop on your lips, which hold more product in it which means no need to double dip to get that colour anymore.

The packaging of APOCALIPS Lip Lacquer is equally explosive. With its spectacular jagged edges and dramatic black colour code, it looks futuristic and is made to stand out. To me the end almost looks like a diamond cut shape or some seriously steep mountain peaks :0)  All the more so since one end of the pack is transparent and appears to glow like molten lava as it reveals the shade inside, which has an amazing effect when taking photos as you can see. 


Talking of shades, there are 8 spectacular ones to choose from and I was a SUPER, super lucky beauty to be able to get my hands on the ENTIRE collection (I know right, I almost died and went to heaven when the arrived on my doorstep.) 
 But with saying that I will be no help at all deciding on which colour you should choose, or which I though was best as I just LOVE them all and have worn every single one of them. Not one of these colour is bleh or average, Rimmel has been very smart in selecting some shades that really go with everyone’s taste. I would suck at being in the Rimmel lab trying to narrow down zillions of shade to 8 Ohff I am already having heart palpitations just thinking about it.  
If you own one you are going to want to own the lot!!!