Tried and Tested- Laura Mercier Oil Free Supreme Foundation


Laura Mercier Oil Free Supreme Foundation 29ml RRP $59.00
Permanent to range, replaces previous Oil Free Foundation.



The creator of the Flawless Face invites you to experience her latest liquid foundation. An innovative new oil-free foundation that gives skin the ultimate coverage, comfort and wear for a flawless complexion. The oil-free, hydrating, lightweight formula glides on evenly and does not settle into fine lines, softening their appearance.


Now I am not one of these beauties that just sticks to the one foundation, I like to use many different ones and mix them up a little. I usually do have my favourite ones that are used for different reasons such as; light coverage, all day wear, night outings and something that covers up VERY well.

This foundation can be used for all of them and more! I love to mix it up with some of my primer or moisturiser and just have it as a tinted moisturiser. But then when I need it to cover up them blemishes it also does that without any problems at all. I love how thick the formula is, and I can see why celebrities and makeup artists like using this foundation. The coverage is just in a complete league of its own, and when my skin doesn’t behave it will be covered up with this product.
They do recommend using a sponge, but I am all for the hands and fingers as I find with all of my foundations this is the better finish for me and looks more natural.

Some of the KEY BENEFITS of this amazing foundation is it is:
.    Oil-free and non-drying.
.    Visibly minimises the appearance of pores for smoother skin.
.    Provides a soft matte finish.
.    Contains beneficial, gentle ingredients such as aloe, green tea and panthenol.
.    Longwearing formula (lasts up to 8 hours).
.    Silicone and fragrance free, non-greasy.
.    Suitable for all skin types, even sensitive.

 

AVAILABILITY: June 3rd 2012 at selected David Jones and Myer stores nationally, and adorebeauty.com.au.