OPI provides a Glimmer of hope for Breast Cancer.


OPI- PINK POWER STRIKES AGAIN


OPI is proud to once again to support b reast cancer research during the Octo b er Breast Cancer Awareness Month with a new limited edition Pink of Hearts 2013 pink nail art pack complete with pink ribbon stick-on decals and crystals.

OPI aims to give more than a glimmer of hope through the production of their Pink Ri b b on duo nail art pack, where 100% of profits will b e donated to the National Breast Cancer Foundation.

Available from 13th September selected salons and David Jones, $24.95 while stocks last. 


I will be heading my little bottom to my nearest David Jones store in September and I shall be making these adorable lacquers mine.
I have had quite a few family members and family friends pass away from Cancer and my grandmother actually makes breast pillows for those women who get a mastectomy (breast removed) due to breast cancer. I think if you can do anything to help those suffer from such a nasty thing you should, after all every dollar counts. You may not think it does but your money will help purchase medicine, test tubes and so much more.