Top Social

Three B's Blog

Beauty, Parenting, Fashion and Lifestyle Featured on this blog- along with a whole lot more.

OPI provides a Glimmer of hope for Breast Cancer.

Wednesday, 17 July 2013

OPI- PINK POWER STRIKES AGAIN


OPI is proud to once again to support b reast cancer research during the Octo b er Breast Cancer Awareness Month with a new limited edition Pink of Hearts 2013 pink nail art pack complete with pink ribbon stick-on decals and crystals.

OPI aims to give more than a glimmer of hope through the production of their Pink Ri b b on duo nail art pack, where 100% of profits will b e donated to the National Breast Cancer Foundation.

Available from 13th September selected salons and David Jones, $24.95 while stocks last. 


I will be heading my little bottom to my nearest David Jones store in September and I shall be making these adorable lacquers mine.
I have had quite a few family members and family friends pass away from Cancer and my grandmother actually makes breast pillows for those women who get a mastectomy (breast removed) due to breast cancer. I think if you can do anything to help those suffer from such a nasty thing you should, after all every dollar counts. You may not think it does but your money will help purchase medicine, test tubes and so much more.  

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature