RiRi M.A.C Summer Collection




Miss RiRi you have made me extremely HAPPii, and this range has really struck a cord with my heartstrings. I love Rihanna and her feistiness, and for her to collaborate with M.A.C has made me one happy girl. This is more than summer love. Rihanna and M·A·C strike a chord with an online-exclusive colour collection created by the global superstar. Bronze and cool coral combine for a Powder Blush Duo in the unforgettable Hibiscus Kiss, while Retro Matte Lipsticks in RiRi Boy, Heaux and the instant classic RiRi Woo make a statement against sheer, shimmering skin highlighted with rose gold Lustre Drops. Exclusively online.


LIPSTICK $36.00 AUD

RiRi Woo matte cool red (retro matte)

RiRi Boy matte vivid lavender (retro matte)
Heaux matte berry (retro matte)

I was sent the RiRi Woo and I am almost to afraid to even use it and wreck the flawless finish on the stick. It even has RiRi’s signature on the actual lipstick and will make sure I never use it down to the signature haha. This is the best red I have ever owned or even seen on the shelves. M.A.C cosmetics are so freaking amazing and just keep getting better and better and making collaborations with some fabulous artists. But this one (so far) is my favourite collab and just adore it. Another thing I love about this lippy is its long wearing powers that just last and last and last on your lips, and there is no shine at all. The retro mattes have an amazing formula and I just loorrvvve it. I feel like I am just blabbing on as this line seriously has made me speechless, almost like what would happen if I were to meet Channing Tatum haha. Blabbering mess needs to stop, pull yourself together, after all it is ONLY a lipstick :-P





POWDER BLUSH DUO   $45.00 AUD

Hibiscus Kiss cool coral blush and matte neutral bronze duo



I was also sent this amazing blush, and to be honest I felt extremely guilty as soon as the blush brush hit the pan. I quickly lifted it up to see if I had rubbed away any on RiRi’s signature, but you couldn’t even tell I touched it that’s how well pressed it is J
I love this duo and they are both colours I adore, and mix so perfectly together. I use the cool coral blush first and then the bronzer after wards in a rounded e shape near my eyes.
You know what after receiving this products and being a complete babbling mess I am on a mission to find at least ONE product from M.A.C I don’t like, as I seem to love everything from them.


LUSTRE DROP
 $40.00 AUD
Barbados Girl rose gold bronzer Suggested Retail Price $40.00 AUD


It is great that M.A.C have not gone overboard with their collaboration products either and just made a number of products, in this case there are 5 limited products. So you don’t need to completely break the bank to make the entire RiRi collection yours.
Available Australia June 20, 2013 at www.maccosmetics.com.au or you can always ring 1800 613 828 to find somewhere near you that sell these.