Moroccanoil Brushes



 I love Moroccanoil and all its product’s, it gives me that feel that I get at my hair salon only at home. 

And for the first time, Moroccanoil was present backstage at Haute Couture Fashion Week in Paris last week. We are very excited to share with you the hair trend statement and selected images from Christophe Josse, Haute Couture A/W 2013 with hair by Delphine Courteille for Moroccanoil.

Here is where they also used Moroccanoil’s beautiful range of brushes. Now I don’t know about you, but these would have to be the best looking brushes I have ever seen or used ever.
You know sometimes when you use a brush everyday especially with a hair dryer they start to loose their bristles and look shabby. Well this is something different, it is strong and can brushes through my knots like nothing I have used before. I have also found that when I use these brushes I don’t loose as much hair, which is also a huge bonus!

Moroccanoil, the leader in luxury professional oil-infused hair products, has added a new collection of high- performance tourmaline ionic ceramic hairbrushes to their comprehensive line of styling, conditioning and finishing products.
All three brushes in the collection are made in the signature Moroccanoil colors. Specially designed with an exclusive hidden sectioning tip located at the base of the handle, the tip can be pulled out, inverted and re- inserted to help part and section the hair.

Moroccanoil Round 35mm Brush
RRP $25.50
Perfect for all hair types, it is an ideal tool to create shape, enhance curls, add volume, and improve hair’s condition and increase shine. Tourmaline ceramic and ionic technologies help reduce frizz and static, and cut down on drying time.

Moroccanoil XLPRO Paddle Brush
RRP $27.50
 Flat and wide, this paddle brush is ideal for everyday use. It works to help detangle hair while special bristles provide the added benefit of massaging the scalp.

I don’t think I could ever use another brush after using Moroccanoil’s brushes I even caught my 5 year old daughter brushing her hair with the paddle brush and telling me how cool it was. She said, “Look mum I don’t have to brush as much cause it is like the size of my head.” Haha yeah she wasn’t wrong there!

I will be making a few upcoming hair posts soon of my new do, so you will be seeing these brushes again!

Moroccanoil products are available at fine salons. For more information, visit http://www.moroccanoil.com
 Facebook: www.facebook.com/moroccanoil


Credits for photos that are not mine:
 Christophe Josse Haute Couture Autumn / Winter 2013 Collection
Hair by Delphine Courteille for Moroccanoil
Photos by Mohamed Khalil for Moroccanoi