One A Day In May- has sadly come to an end


Well yesterday was the last night of my One A Day In May project. Each and every single day I wore my coloured lips and smile proudly, knowing when I smiled at someone they would smile back.
My daughter even joined in for the fun on a couple of days, and we wore matching lippies.

Here is the different Lipsticks I wore for the month:
Day 1- Revlon Colourburst A creamy nude colour I will continue to wear this for those days I don’t want the bright colours and want to keep it quite mellow.
Day 2- Benefit Full Finish This is a beautiful natural pink colour, one of my favourites.
Day 3- Arbonne~ Rose Petal This is a darker colour pink, but if you apply a lot you will get a darker shade.
Day 4-Eles micro bubble~ Micro Ribbon This is another pink shade which I think you will see a lot of this Winter. I love the texture of this lipstick to it is silky soft.
Day 5- Innoxa Classic~ Velvet Apricot This is a deep red with a pink highlight through it, quite nice and really did dress my outfit up and make it that little more classy.
Day 6- Illamasqua~ Magnetism A nice formulated lipstick and is one of Illamasqua’s more glossy, creamy lipsticks. I love the deep redish colour to.
Day 7- Estee Lauder~ Violet Crush This lipstick was the start of my brightly coloured lipstick crush. I would never wear a bright lipstick, but now nothing can stop me.
Day 8- Vani-T~ Scandal I think everyone would agree with me Vani-t’s packaging out does any other in the market. So classy and glam, I have not been out without people asking me where on Earth I got this lipstick.
Day 9- Australis Colour Inject~ Foxtrot This is a brown/purple shade which is quite different and not one I would usually where.
Day 10- Revlon Colourstay~ It Girl Now this shade is another one of my favourites. I love the pinks and coral shades, to me this is both of them combined. Nice and light and a creamy shade that I am happy to wear all day long.
Day 11- Illamasqua~ Liable Now I was so excited to wear this one after wearing the Estee Lauder’s bright shade. You will need to be careful when apply this, as it is a dry matte lipstick and can crack your lips, well it did for me. But when it is on and hits the sun, WOWIE it is the most amazing shade I have worn.
Day 12- Benefit~ Mod Squad This is a pink nude shimmery lipstick, which I love. I love the creamy texture that all benefit lipstick has.
Day 13- Australis Colour Inject~ Quickstep Another dark brown rich shade, I did wear this when I was going out so the dark shade didn’t bother me as much. It did end up on my teeth though which was kinda embarrassing (but my fault for applying drunk.)
Day 14- Bloom~ Cutie Pie This shade is hard to describe but it’s a little bit of brown mixed into a pink/purple base. When it hits the light it also has a lovely pearl look.
Day 15- Illamasqua~ Over Coral, Coral , CORAL!! I love coral and I love it just as much on my lips. Again this is one of Illamasqua’s drier lipsticks and will crack your lips if you aren’t careful. I love the shade though, and I am sure you would as well.
Day 16- Innoxa~ Blush Berry This is a lush red and purple colour, which certainly does remind me of a bunch of berries popped into the blender.
Day 17- Nvey ECO~ 367 Now this a brown shade I like, I think because of the fact that it is a really light natural shade of brown. It is also really creamy and thick, which is divine to wear.
Day 18- Revlon Colourburst~ Cupcake When I wore this lipstick I received a lot of compliments in real life and also on my instagram. Everybody said this shade really suited me, which I liked because I love this shade.
Day 19- Estee Lauder Pure~ Forbidden Apple You know that apple your just not meant to have but you are SOOO tempted. Well it is kind of like that when wearing this lipstick. You just feel so tempted to kiss them but know you can’t because they are out of bounds and already reserved! I love this colour and wore it to a wedding, and had endless complements. It sort of reminds me of Dorothy’s slippers from the Wizard Of Oz with the glitter specks throughout it.
Day 20- Innoxa~ Nude It is exactly what it says it is, Nude. The shade for me is quite lighter then my skin tone so isn’t a nude to me. I am not saying I don’t like it, I do. It feels like wearing a lip gloss only with the lasting effects of a lipstick.
Day 21- Arbonne~ Strawberry  I own a lot of red lipsticks BUT this is by far the BEST!! I would not have seen it coming as it looks different in the tube then it does on the lips. It has been announced THIS IS MY FAVOURITE OF THE ENTIRE MONTH. It takes red to a whole new level and will be VERY hard to beat.
Day 22- Ulta3~ Vintage Rose Is similar to Revlon’s cupcake shade, but has a totally different feel on your lips. You do need a few layers to achieve the full potential of this ones colour.
Day 23- Vani-t~ La Femme Another brown, but I just had to try it!! Vani-T’s lipsticks suck me in with their amazing packaging. I think there could be a poop colours lipstick and I would still buy it just for the simple fact that I love their casings.
Day 24- Illamasqua~ Eurydice This baby lives in my handbag and is a lipstick I LURVE. It is my second favourite and is the brightest coloured pink I have worn on my lips. I would almost be confident in saying this baby is a fluro pink. It is great to clash with my outfits and really brighten them up (plus it makes my teeth look celebrity white.)
Day 25- Nvey ECO~ 368 I am not sure why Nvey ECO don’t give their lipsticks a name, I think they could have so much fun with them and give them all natural names. This is as natural and nude to my actually lips as a lipstick can get.
Day 26- Rimmel~ By Kate 03 I have been wearing this lipstick for AGES now, since it first came out. I actually won it in a competition Rimmel had on their Facebook. This is the only brown I truly LOVE and that I wear often. Before this challenge this was actually one of the ONLY lipsticks I actually wore when going out.  I love the shine it brings to my lips without making them look and feel oily.
Day 27~ Innoxa~ Pink Lady A light pink and is nothing like a pink lady apple as I would have imagined. It is more of a pale pink with a slight sparkle to it.
Day 28- Illamasqua~ Apocalips Now, when wearing this lipstick I actually felt like a raunchy vampire and would be a lipstick I wore only to a dress up party. It was quite creepy and just way to over the top to me. I couldn’t leave the house wearing this bad boy.
Day 29- Nvey ECO~ 363 Again I wish I could write a cute name to this and so wish they would let me name their lipsticks, I would have so much fun. I couldn’t do this in a swatch on paper as the entire product you put on stays on your lips and won’t apply itself to anything else. This is a good thing though because then you wont be left with a glass full of lippy when you are out.
Day 30- NP Set~ Marseilles The bottom of this lipstick shows a bright red colour. But when you apply it to your lips it is quite opaque. Meaning it feels and looks more like a gloss then it does a lipstick. I love NP but not to keen on this baby.
Day 31- Revlon Colourstay~ Preview My lucky last day, and I wore this boy loud and proud. I almost wanted to try and wear all the colours in one, as I will miss doing this so much. I think it will feel strange waking up in the morning and not taking a snap of my lips and lipstick.


So many colours I would never have thought of wearing, but still continue to wear and love. I loved doing this for a month and now I won’t leave my house without something on my lips. They have grown on me and certainly brighten up my smile and encourage me to keep a smile on my dial.

But most of all I would love to give a BIG HUGE-A-MONGUS thank you to those brands and PR’s that donated their products for me to post and review. A lot of these lipsticks you will be sure to see again on my blog, well me :0)