Lanolips Rose Balm Review


My hands and nails really take a hiding when it comes around to nail swatching and trying out newbies I am sent. I am often left with super dry cuticles and fingertips.
Also my hands are just generally dry due to the fact that I am a mum and my hands are basically my tools. I use them every single day whether it is in steamy hot water washing the dishes or scrubbing them dirty floors clean. And as of the last year I have not really taken to much care with them and never treated them to much creams and treatments, I have become so bad then when the skin lifts near my nails I will just peel it back with my hands and sometimes it even results in bleeding.  I have been on the hunt for a product that will help my hands without leaving them greasy and sticky. I can proudly say I have now found that product and this is where I introduce you to:
Lanolips Rose Balm Intense
$15.95 for 50mL
A very rich and intensive Ultra Pure Medical Grade Lanolin based balm for very dry hands & nails. Lanolips™ Rose Balm Intense for Very Dry Hands & Nails leaves a silky protective veil on the skin for continual moisture protection. Also contains shea butter, cocoa seed butter, rose oil, vitamin E and antioxidants. Contains the world’s finest Medical Grade lanolin. All Lanolips products are animal cruelty free.
The smell does not remind me of roses what so ever but more of a sweet gentle newborn baby kind of smell. I had a cream that I used on Madison when she was a newborn that smelt exactly like this product.
Initially when I first put on this product I thought to myself this was just going to be another oily product, as my hands felt thick and oily. But as soon as this product dissolved into my skin and dried, I was left with smooth dry hands that you could hardly tell even had product on them. The Rose Balm Intense really did instantly hydrate my hands leaving them noticeably softer.

When the Lanolips Rose Balm Intense comes out of the tube it is really thick, and on a cold day you will actually have to hold the tube in the palms of your hand to allow it to make its way out of the tube. Now because the product is so thick you only need half a pea size portion to treat both of your hands. So glad this product has helped my hands and in such quick time as well.