Honey Im Strong- Herbal Essence



The Honey, I’m Strong collection includes a Shampoo, Conditioner, and Rinse-Off Treatment, all designed to help your hair BEEcome silky strong after just one wash.

Herbal Essences is all about the hair. Not just how your hair looks, but how it feels, smells and, most importantly, how it makes you feel. Whether it’s lusciously soft or totally twisted, your hair should be an expression of who you are, and now it’s time for you own it, stand fierce and BEE strong with locks to match.
Inspired by some of nature’s most delicious and indulgent fragrances, Honey, I’m Strong combines the rich fusions of 100% natural honey and apricot extracts with the mouth-watering aromas of fresh cream, sheer musk, vanilla, sandalwood and light florals such as jasmine and lily.

Honey, I’m Strong Shampoo & Conditioner 300ml – RRP $5.99 each
Lock in length and strength by using the Honey, I’m Strong shampoo and conditioner that claims to make your hair up to 10x stronger in just one wash.
I don’t even care if this did not make my hair stronger; this stuff makes my hair smell amazing. I hate when I hit the town for the night, and no matter what you do you can’t avoid the cigarette smells attaching to my hair and makes clean hair have that foul smell. I cannot say I noticed my hair any stronger, but I am a lucky one that already has strong hair that just takes whatever I put to it. The colour of the actual product is just like honey, and even the same kind of consistency. With the shampoo I do like to use it twice just to make sure my hair really takes to the smell and is squeaky clean. My daughter who is turning 5 thinks she is to big for the baby shampoo anymore, so I asked her if she wanted to try this. Without a second thought she was onto it and wanted to give it a shot. So in her left hand I pop a spot of shampoo and in her right a spot of conditioner, she then puts her hands together combining the to and applies it to her hair. After she got herself out of the shower and came to me to get her dresses, I found myself just smelling her hair that is how much I love it.

Honey, I’m Strong Rinse-Off Treatment 180ml – RRP $6.99
Tell damage to buzz off and treat your locks with the Honey, I’m Strong Rinse-Off Treatment to repair and protect against damage.
This product may tell the damage to buzz off but for my hair it invited the fuzz. It doesn’t help with this wet weather though, but I found with this product after I had it in I had to use some anti-frizz serum. Don’t get me wrong this product may work wonders on your hair, but for some reason relaxes my hair and makes it frizzy. I will continue to use this product though, as I am happy to use a serum after it because I LOVE how soft and silky my hair is left. 
I have always had a soft spot for Herbal Essence as their products smell amazing, and each and every different type has a different scent. I know everyone has their mixed opinion on Herbal Essence, but to be honest I don’t mind it and like I said have a soft spot for it.

Available online at Rouge Mag, in supermarkets and pharmacies nationwide from 1st May 2013: