Tried And Tested- Turnbull Bros. Hampers


For those of us looking for a baby gift with a twist, Turnbull Bros. Orchards offer an extensive range of gift hampers perfect for new mums and their families. What better way to celebrate a new arrival than with a selection of dried and fresh fruits, delicious sweet treats and bubbles for the special occasion. Each of Turnbull Orchards baby celebration hampers come with the adorable Gertie & Me Bunny.

All Turnbull Bros. Orchard gift hampers are delivered in a traditional wooden gift box, fully insulated to seal in orchard freshness with the option to include a personal message.
Gone are the days where you actually go out to the shops anymore and buy gifts. It is much more a cyber thing to do and online shopping is the go. Not only is it cheaper it is a lot more convenient and you can even have the gift delivered to the reciepent if you don’t think you will be seeing them in time or what not.
 
For review I was sent a beautiful hamper from Turnbull Brothers and was so surprised at what actually arrived on my doorstep. It was a beautiful timber box with a sliding lid. I had the kids near by when opening this so it was a bit of a task and a half trying to hide the goodies. The first thing my youngest daughter spotted was the cute tiny stuffed bunny inside. Where the first thing my eldest daughter spotted was the pears (it has been a while since she chomped into one.) So my hamper was being ransacked before I could even get to it!
 
But when I finally got around to seeing what was in there I found delicious fresh crisp fruit and yummy chocolate that upsettingly I could not eat L And then of course there was the cute little bunny and some dried fruit.
 
The hamper I was sent was the:
 
Bundle of Joy - RRP$54.95
Includes Gertie & Me Bunny, Choice of 2 dark chocolate treats, 4 Pink Lady apples, 2 Granny Smith apples, 2 Packham Triumph pears, a bunch of green grapes, dried pears & apricots and almonds.
Turnbull Bros. Orchards deliver gift packages Tuesday to Friday and pack your gift fresh at the orchard the day prior to delivery. For next day delivery, orders need to be placed before noon and specific delivery dates can be arranged at check out via the Turnbull Bros. Orchards website.

As I stated above I could not eat the nuts as I am allergic to them and they will go right through me and ruin me for the next few days so I steer clear! But that did not stop my partner from becoming the test dummy voluntarily. He absolutely loved both the choc coated almonds and macadamias. The Macadamia’s where by far his favourite and were gone before the night even ended. And here I was nibbling on my second piece of dried apricot like a rabbit. The reason I was nibbling is because they were so yummy and I wanted to saviour every last bite. I practically loved the dried pear as this is something I had never tried before in my life and did not know existed.  So delicious and I am sure my hips and thighs would also agree with me.
 
I loved how fresh the fruit was and how firm my grapes were J this makes the perfect new mummy hamped and is something I would consider buying for a future Mummy… I would also hope that someone bought something like this for me in the future when we go again haha.. But maybe with a bottle of bubbly (they even cover that with a bottle of Moet Chandon.)
 
The current move toward more thought and less waste, has transitioned the way consumers are gift giving. Today’s consumers are forever looking for new ways to engage in gifting with more meaningful yet traditional options in mind. Turnbull Bros. Orchards have created a thoughtful gift option for those who wish to give with environment and sentiment at heart. Turnbull Bros. Orchards now offer gift hampers incorporating traditional themes comprised of fresh fruit and high quality themed food products.
In 1892, Edward Turnbull and his brother-in-law, Henry Pickworth bought land in Ardmona, Victoria, which is today the Turnbull Bros. Orchards. Known for exceptional fruit growing the business continues to be run by the Turnbull family and is deeply rooted in a love for growing fruit and an insatiable appetite for mastering the craft of fruit growing.
All Turnbull Bros. Orchard gift hampers are delivered in a traditional wooden gift box, fully insulated to seal in orchard freshness. Offering the option to include a personal message, multiple deliveries to different locations can be arranged in one simple transaction.
Turnbull Bros. Orchards deliver gift packages Tuesday to Friday and pack your gift fresh at the orchard the day prior to delivery. For next day delivery, orders need to be placed before noon and specific delivery dates can be arranged at check out via the Turnbull Bros. Orchards website
 
Stockist Information WEB: www.turnbullorchards.com PHONE: 1 300 785 994