Top Social

Three B's Blog

Beauty, Parenting, Fashion and Lifestyle Featured on this blog- along with a whole lot more.

LET THE COUNTDOWN BEGIN

Tuesday, 24 September 2013

Finally it is the ONE WEEK COUNTDOWN unil the family leaves Melbourne and are jetting off to QLD for our first ever family holiday.

I know when we get to only days away I will have many sleepless nights and worrying if I have forgotten to pack anything in the suitcases.

I have never been to Queensland before so it is very much an adventure into the unknown.. Flights don’t bother me as I have been to visit the family in New Zealand many of times and that is a three-hour flight.

This trip would not have been made possible if it weren’t  for my partner’s amazing family (they are not in-laws as were not married but I like to call them that anyway.) They have paid for our flights completely which forced us to save for the family holiday and really make my dream a reality. The parentals also paid the deposit for our accommodation and just keep forking out for us. I know I am completely blessed to have just amazing inlaw’s and they don’t come around very often!!!

For me going to QLD to the theme parks and all the shemozzle was a childhood dream of mine, and each year for some reason or another we never made it. So I would get my hopes up high and then be disappointed when we didn’t go. I know one year we were asked if we wanted to go to QLD or NZ and of course we picked NZ as it is a totally different country. So for my dream to only be a week and a half away is such a surreal feeling.

I don’t know how the kids will cope in flight or if they will at all, and I am super scared about landing and take off with the little ones ears… I really hope they do not have any problems and their ears stay fine (lots of gummy bears will be taken on the flight.)

We have a great itinerary happening and hopefully we can fit it all in and a little more J Let the countdown BEGIN!!!

Any suggestions on things we should see and do over in QLD would be great  

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature