Tried and Tested: KEVIN.MURPHY- NEON.BUG


 I love being able to change the colour of my hair with products that aren’t permanent. And I have even found some products that claim to be temporary and easily washed out, really are not. I used a hair chalk a few months ago and it stained my hair for over a week, it was horrible. But thankfully I have been able to turn to Kevin.Murphy and their color.bug’s range. I have used about 4 different colours and have loved them all and, YES they wash out straight away with a little shampoo.



Now Kevin.Murphy has added a new addition to the Color.Bug range and it is an awesome fluro green/yellow colour very much like this writing.

I introduce you to….
KEVIN.MURPHY’s NEON.BUG
RRP- $24.95 each
Burberry, Proenza Schouler and Christoper Kane may have been the first to send highlighter brights down the runway, but it’s KEVIN.MUPRHY who has claimed line honours in the haircare arena with NEON.BUG.
The wipe-on, wipe-off hair shadow in an electric yellow-green hue lets you add a touch or a truckload of neon colour, without the commitment.
To use this product you don’t even need to have wet hair or anything. All you need to do is  apply to dry hair in sweeping stroke, basically like brushing the product downways through the hair. To make sure you don’t get product on your hair, or turn your skin alien colour it is best to pop a towel underneath so the product only ends up on your hair.
Then it Is best to spray your hair with something to lock the colour in for longer. I would recemmond a light hairspray or even KEVIN.MURPHY’s SESSION.SPRAY.
There will be some photos of both my daughter and my fluro yellow hair but I just have to find where on Earth I have put them.. I have looked high and low and have the feeling my youngest Madison may have deleted them straight of the camera as she loves to play with it! 

Available from leading salons globally. For more information or stockist enquiries, visithttp://www.kevinmurphy.com.auor call 1800 104 204.