Peachy Heaven thanks to Mary Kay


Without these I would be no good, they come in ‘handy’ everyday. That’s right I am talking about my poor hands.
The best they get is a wash multiple times a day, but just washing them has taken a toll on these tools. They often dry up and crack, sometimes even becoming itchy and annoying. But this is my own entire fault I really need to look into taking care of them more often. The changes all start today with the Satin Hands Pack I was sent from Mary Kay.

Peach Satin Hands® Pampering Set by Mary Kay
AUD $69.00
Peach Satin Hands® Pampering Set features a peach-scented hand scrub and hand cream. The set comes in a beautiful bag and includes the following:


• Fragrance-Free Satin Hands® Hand Softener helps maintain skin’s natural moisture. Use it on hands before washing or anywhere else skin is dry.

• Peach Satin Hands® Satin Smoothie® Hand Scrub cleanses and exfoliates.

• Peach Satin Hands® Hand Cream provides instant moisturisation that lasts up to 24 hours. It lasts even through several hand washings.
Firstly I used the Hand soften to really soften up my hands (duh.) This is very thick and oily, so it isn’t something that you would want to just keep on yours hands. It isn’t really designed to stay on your hands any way, but as a pre wash or hand treatment cream. Think of it as an intensive hydrating balm that is applied before your wash, this will ensure that the Satin Smoothie hand scrub won’t dry out your hands and strip all them good oils. The smell reminds me of a lip balm I once owned and used down to the last drop, only to find it has been discounted. It is a very peachy, yummy smell that I am sure you will love just as much as me.
Then after applying the Hand Softener I went on to use the Satin Smooth Hand Scrub. This product is just lush and a product I really enjoy using, it actually makes washing my hands fun. It has little exfoliating beads through it that almost feel like sand, giving my a little massage while I wash. It also smells edible with its fruity peach smell, but it doesn’t taste very good as my daughter went on to find out. She is a little mummy and has to try everything I do, so I let her do a little hand pampering with me. She loved the smell so much she thought she would pop her tongue to her hands when I wasn’t looking. Well she can tell you first hand it doesn’t taste as good as it smells, but it does leave your hands feeling soft and supple. The Satin Smoothie is gentle enough on your hands to use everyday, but I choose to use it once a day in the morning to start of the day.
To finish off my hands I just applied the Peach hand cream, which just seals in that smell leaving your hands smelling like peach for ages. But not only does it make your hands feel fantastic, they feel like silk (or Satin.) I just sit there rubbing my hands together just to feel their softness. The first time I used this cream I just sat there rubbing my hands up and down my cheeks, in total amazement.



I am so glad my eyes have been opened up to this amazing range, thanks Mary Kay. I have just jumped on their site and already eyeing off their amazing NEW The Art of Nature Range, that I think I will just HAVE to buy… I wonder if it is to late to buy myself a Valentine’s Day present!