Moroccanoil Extra Volume Shampoo and Conditioner


Just when I thought Morrocanoil couldn’t get any better it does!! If you don’t believe me even the Celebrities use for their Golden Globes look. My perfect example is Amy Adams.



Photographer Credit: Kevork Djansezian/NBC
Amy Adams at the "70th Annual Golden Globe Awards"


Amy Adams, Best Supporting Actress Nominee for The Master, looked breathtaking on the Golden Globes red carpet last night. Wearing a form-fitting nude-colored Marchesa gown, her hair look, created by Laini Reeves for Moroccanoil, combined Old Hollywood and Deco references in a unique, loose, and modern way.

And if you are after the look this is How The Look Was Created:

We first shampooed the hair with Moroccanoil Extra Volume Shampoo and
Moroccanoil Extra Volume Conditioner to give shiny volume without any weight.” “After making a side part and brushing the hair into place, I dried it using my fingers, and
placed a clip in the spot where I wanted the wave to start.”
“Next, I lightly misted Moroccanoil Glimmer Shine Spray from root to end for a natural- looking, luminous shine that would reflect the detail of the style.”
“Then I used a large crimping iron to form the wave, taking 2-inch vertical sections, starting at a face-flattering point alongside the corner of the eyebrow.”
“I sprayed the rest of the hair again with Moroccanoil Glimmer Shine Spray, brushed it through with a soft bristle brush, then pulled it to the lower right side of the nape.”
“After making a ponytail (held with a hair band), I twisted the hair around my fingers and rolled it into a little bun supported with gold bobby pins.”
“Once the bun was made, I could decide how loose or messy to make it. I decided to keep it airy for a textured modern look.”
“When I finished, I sprayed Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Medium on the entire look for a natural-looking hold with shine.”




So I was thinking if these products are good enough for celebrities that have loads and loads of money and fame they must be doing something right. The two products I really wanted to give a shot were the Moroccanoil Extra Volume Shampoo and The Morroccanoil Extra Volume Conditioner.

So when I was given the opportunity to give these product a go I ran on board faster the Usain Bolt haha ;o)  And man oh man was
I amazed at how much difference there was in using just the standard shampoo and conditioner and then using this combo. My hair was so bouncy and for once in its life it sat nicely, not stuck weighed down on my skull. I finally looked like I was having a good hair day, and all I did was wash and condition my hair with the extra volume shampoo and conditioner and allow it to air dry.

 I also love the colour of the bottles so chic and pretty and compliment my bathroom. And the smell it leaves in your hair is such an exotic almost sweet spicey kind of smell, very mysterious and delicious; I flick my hair just to get a smell. But what does the smell matter anyway when you hair is left silky and full of life, not dull and limp anymore. Two thumbs up Moroccanoil, if I had more they would also be up.



Moroccanoil® Extra Volume Shampoo helps create volume, deeply cleanses hair and scalp, gently removes dulling residues from volumizers and other styling products, and helps give long-lasting and lustrous shine. It adds volume, vitality, body and shine, so that even the most lifeless strands look and feel substantial and full. (RRP $35.00)
Moroccanoil® Extra Volume Conditioner is intensely hydrating, strengthening and nourishing without weight or residue. The uniquely lightweight formula helps to transform lifeless hair, leaving it fuller and thicker. (RRP $35.00)



Moroccanoil® is sold exclusively in salons. www.moroccanoil.com.