GO Festival


GAAHHH, Bring on next weekend!! I can finally have a relax and spend time pampering myself and seeing all the new thing out on the market without two little ones at my feet with their mum can we, mum can I have But if you wanted to you could bring the kiddies along as they do have a Kidz Zone, with lots of free activities.

Free massage zone thanks to Lifestyle You.. Free fashion parades, free defence classes for ladies only, free cooking demonstrations.

You may be asking what on earth am I going on about I am talking about the amazing GO Festival (Girls ONLY) Until this year I had never even heard about the GO Festival. But after I overheard a mother talking about it to another mother I had to look into this more. And boy oh boy (maybe girl oh girl.) am I glad I did. It runs from the 16th of Feb till the 17th, so a two-day event I dont want to miss out on.

This is a Girls Only Event that feature the following:
#LifeStyle YOUs Massage zone where you can enjoy a
free massage
#Talks / Presentations / Workshops
#The Brand Smart Fashion Parade
#Free Self Defense classes for Women
#Free Cooking demonstrations
#And Lots of FREE samples and show specials from
exhibit.

The GO Festival is also giving back to the community planning to raise over $10,000 for Ovarian Cancer Australia over the weekend.


If you want to come along to what will be a relaxing day to remember you can buy your tickets via this link:

You might be thinking something like this is going to cost a heap you are very wrong and will probably be just as surprised as I was!!

General Day Pass
$15.00 PP, concession is $12.00 PP and kids under 12 FREE


Jump on and have a look at http://www.gofestival.com.au