McArthur Complete Skincare Cream


How do his products work?
Pawpaw has been cultivated for centuries for its medicinal properties. In the tropics, people have found many and various medicinal uses for pawpaw. Our products contain McArthur Pawpaw Extract™ which is derived from the fruit of the pawpaw tree.

McArthur Complete Skincare Cream 250ml
RRP: $54.95

Contains 60% of the McArthur pawpaw extract.

 Soothes the skin.

Helps to relieve redness and dryness of the skin.

Purifies and rejuvenates the appearance of the skin.

I have never been speechless when it comes to a product. But after watching McArthur on Today Tonight, I was totally lost for words. And then I thought into it a little more and thought to myself  'this really has to be too good to be true, right?!'

Tom claims that his cream has helped people heal themselves of psoriasis, burns, bites, hair loss, aches and even cellulite. Tom has had multiple people contacting him thanking him for his product as it has helped heal them and their condition. 

Tom uses himself as a guinea pig to prove his products actually work. On the video he shows himself dipping his fingertips into a pot of boiling water (100 degrees Celsius.) Pulling them out you can see they are red and very burnt, Toms face also tells you how much his hand is actually throbbing. He then puts his hand into his product in a more concentrated form and is instantly reeves and out of pain. It literally makes his burns feel better in under one minute. 

I cannot believe McArthurs Complete Skincare Cream is actually real and why I haven't heard of it previously. Top professors in Australia are even becoming believers in this one of a kind product.
If you have any kind of problem whether it is pain or a skin condition, I would recommend giving this product a shot. I know some out there will be turned away by the price, but I pay less for a good foundation that only covers my problems. When I could be paying less for something that actually works. I am using it on this little scar I have on my head, which I received from a very serious car accident. So I will keep you all updated on how that goes.

I have put this product to the test though. I took it with my up to the Murray River the other week to give it a go for its money. On the first day it was 40 degrees and I was swimming in the water all day. I totally forgot to apply sunscreen to myself, as I was worried about having the girls protected. Well it is fair to say that night I was red as a tomato and burning like fire. It was worst on my shoulders and chest. Then I remembered I had packed my McArthurs cream. So I applied it to all my sore spots and instantly felt the cooling relief. It seriously works better then any aloe product I have used on my sunburn. It also really hydrated my skin, not allowing my skin to get all itchy and dry. 

The only thing I will say if you weren’t a big fan of the herbal natural smelling products, I would recommend you try the unscented as it has a very strong herbal smell. I don't mind it, but it would clash with body lotions and perfumes pretty heavily. 
You only need a tiny little bit, as it goes a long way, to do my shoulders and chest I only had to use one and a bit squirts of the bottle.  In my opinion you really get your monies worth and every little bit is worth the dollar and so much more!!