Schick Hydro Silk















When going camping up the Murray at the end of the year, I am always sure to pack my shaver. I know nobody will really look but I know there is hair growing there and it just gross.

This is where the hydro silk shaver will come into play. You don't need soap or shaving cream the head of the shaver has a soap that works into a lather. Although my legs didn't like this very much, they were very sore afterwards and felt like a dry shave. So the next time I used it I made sure I used shaving cream just incase. But that wasn't the problem I think because this shaver cuts so close to the skin and it is the first of its kind with 5 blades (finally we beat the men) it really irritates my skin and my skin reacts. Schick adds a skin guard on top of each blade to maintain 10 points of contact to smooth skin while shaving, so it's a close even shave and to help irritation. I know not all mummies will have this effect but my skin just doesn't like this one unfortunately :-( but I do stick out the pain and sting so I n get the closest shave because no other shaver compares. It also has a great contoured rubber handle, which makes it easy to handle and maneuver. 


Surprising hydration now from your razor
Designed specifically for the curves of a woman's body, the Schick Hydro Silk™ gives you an incredibly close shave - and actually cares for your skin. With Water-Activated Moisturising Serum, 5 Curve Sensing™ blades and skin guards to protect skin from irritation, Schick Hydro Silk leaves your skin feeling soft and silky smooth after every single shave.