Lady Jayne - The Bun Styl'r kit




Lady Jayne - The Bun Styl'r kit



RRP: $9.99 for the m/l and $8.99 for the s/m





Being a mum I can't stand having my hair down, as it gets dirty quickly, pulled at and just plain old in the way. So it is always living up or in a bun, so when I can find a product that can make it easy for me to have an up do I am all for it. 

Lady Jayne bun Styl'r has made having a bun up do simple, from a really formal look to a casual look.
You can wrap and twist, knot and twist and spread and twist. All these looks are similar but very different, I love it as it makes you bun look full and flawless every single time. The only thing is it does come with bobby pins, but you will need more if you have quite a bit of hair to get up.

Each kit contains
Ben Styl'r
Hair ties
5 bobby pins
And a cute little look book.

I also like that they give your few varieties as not everybody has the same colour hair and also length and thickness. My hair is quite long and thick but I still think I could work the s/m into a bun with my hair. When using the bun Styl'r I always finish my look off with either a hair spray or fly away serum.

And as always Lady Jayne has kept to their same high standards, with the Ben Styl'r there were no short cuts taken and its top quality. I can't ever picture it wrecking or breaking and I use it almost every second day. 
It's also easy to clean, all I do is run it under the shower when I am in there, sometimes if I want it to smell nice il l scrunch some of my shampoo through it. I am scared of it staying wet though in case it goes mouldy and gets smelly, so then I just wrap in a towel and squeeze it dry its just that simple. 

Love this cool little bugger!!