Creativity for Kids


There is no better feeling then when a mum sees a smile on their child's face. So when I received this package it meant a lot more then a few products in a box. It meant I got to see my girls smile and have fun together while creating.

The first product that caught my daughters attention and she just HAD to open it and give it a go was the Creativity for Kids Glitter Nail Art Kit  (A Faber Castell owned company that is designed in the US.)  I don't blame her though, what girl doesn't love to have their nails done. And what makes this kit extra cool is that it is totally child friendly and safe, the nail polishes are also water based.
This nail art kit includes a glitter application station which is pretty much made out of the packing, for me using a piece of paper towel works best as you can just throw it out.
Also includes 6 pots of glitter, love heart confetti and rhinestones, sparkling nail file, 3 bottles of glitter polish, tweezers, and manicure storage bag.
For the whole day my daughter carried around the purple organza storage bag with her everywhere, even for her nap. I know some of you would think that's not a old idea as she might try and paint her nails or worse the walls. But my daughter is very good with that kind of thing and we have never and will never have an accident.
My daughter loved being able to safely paint her nails all by herself. When she got her confidence up, mummy even got a mini mani which was pretty good (if you like your fingers painted.)
This is a great kit when you have a group of girls for a sleep over as it will keep them amused and entertained for hours. 

We were also sent a feather fashions kit, which my daughter wasn’t to interested in to begin with. But after she opened it and realised all the things she could actually make she was super excited. 
Being the beautiful girl my girl is the first thing she began to make was her mummy a nice flower hair clip. Miss Hayley said "mummy I'm going to make you super beautiful when you go out with this flower." 
In this set you get hair-clips, headbands, ponytail holders, 40+ feather, rhinestones and enough accessories to make 12+ designs (with leftovers.)

My daughter so far has made me a flower clip, she has made herself a headband and a feather clip. Today she will be working on making a hair tie for her first day of kinder next week. I think the reason she loves this kit most is that she can make her own accessories and tell everyone she made it all by herself. Although I will admit I do help her with the glue, as it can be quite messy. 

Creativity for kids really brings out the little artist in my daughter, which is really cool.  Now when I am stuck on what to get my daughters friends for their birthdays, I will be turning to these cool kits from now on. They don't just have girls ones either, there are some really cute little kits for boys.
Both my daughter and myself have already jumped onto their site and started to look for our next project and my daughter is SUPER keen to try the make you own little fairy garden kit (this would look amazing in her room.)