Smoothie goodness on a spoon


Omega smooth is an Omega-3 sensation with the taste and texture of a real fruit smoothie! Strawberry Banana 250ml
Also Available in Sweet lemon favour!



$19.80
Omega smooth is an Omega-3 sensation with the taste and texture of a real fruit smoothie! Now everybody can enjoy the benefits of Omega-3 without the oily taste and texture. It's the perfect solution for the whole family!
Available in two delicious flavours: Sweet lemon & Strawberry banana!

This is a really great tasting product unlike a lot of other liquid supplements and vitamins this one actually tastes good. When it comes to the other supplements I have to full do the block the nose thing and chase it down with water, but this one I actually could take more its that yummy.
I am not to sure if this product is safe for children, but I couldn’t see why not they would just need a smaller dose I would say, but you may want to check with the company before purchase.

Just one tablespoon morning and night is all you need. It is packed with goodness, just a daily serving of 15mls will give you 3236mg of Omega-3. It is also 100% vegetarian so no sort of animals or even dairy go into this product which is also fantastic for those with lactose issues.  This product is
Sugar Free
Gluten Free
Dairy Free
Yeast Free and
Nut Free

I love this product as it doesn’t unsettle my tummy and yet gives me all the omega-3 my body craves.