Moroccanoil Glimmer Shine Spray


I could swear Moroccanoil is just getting better and better, every single product makes me fall more in love with the range.

This time I was the luckiest girl to be given the opportunity to try the
Morrocanoil Glimmer Shine Spray
RRP- $35.95
creates an instant mist of long-lasting, incomparable shine while protecting hair from the damaging effects of UV light and free radicals


I don’t think any of the other products from Morrocanoil actually smell like this one in particular. It has a smell that reminds me so much of the times as a kid that I used to spend in the fairy shop. It is almost like an incense kind of smell but is really hard to describe, but one I really love.

Another thing I love is how amazing a few spritz of this in your hair can make it look like you have been going to the hairdressers for treatments for months.  It leaves it smelling, feeling and looking amazing, unlike any product I have used before.

I actually posted a photo of this on my instagram @summerloveliving and had a couple of professional hairdressers get back to me telling me this is the only brand they will use on their clients.



Moroccanoil is certainly in a league of its own when it comes to hair products with Morrocan Oil in it; and is way ahead on the leader board for me at the moment.

The one product I wish they would bring out to Australia is the heat protection spray; I am actually almost tempted to buy some from the US. No ‘heat’ protection spray I have used has actually worked for me and I find my hair is left heat damaged quite a lot, and I don’t normally use straighteners and hairdryers.

I will continue to use Morrocanoil for as long as I have hair!! LOVE



Moroccanoil products are available at fine salons and spas. For more information, visit http://www.moroccanoil.com, Twitter, www.twitter.com/moroccanoil and Facebook, www.facebook.com/moroccanoil