Eye Of Horus Eyeshadow


Eye of Horus Eyeshadow quad
 
I attended the GO Festival this year and was so surprised to see the girls from Eye of Horus there. It was so good to finally put faces to the lovely lady I was emailing, and she was such a great person to chat to and really find out more about the product.
 
Here is where I discovered Eye of Horus’s Luminous Isis shadow palette, which was very freshly launched. They never cut corners on quality or packaging and I just love this quad.
 
It comes in black flip case that has the beautiful signature goddess on the front in gold. Inside you will find a handy little mirror, the three colours and also a cute little brush. Everything you need for makeup and touch ups on the go.
 
Then there are the colours; one is a deep gold colour called Chalice Bronze, then there is an earthy rock brown pink sort of colour called Enigma Myst, and lastly there is a deep brown with flecks of gold through it which is called Sacred Husk. They are all so intense and you only need a little bit to achieve the full glowing gold colour, which means your quad will last a heck of a lot longer then others.
I love using all of these colours in the one look, for example I will use the Enigma Myst on my entire lid working up to my brow bone. I will then blend in some Chalice bronze to the corner of my eye furtherest from my nose, in a v like shape blending it in as I go. Then to finish it off and give it that extra deep look I will use the Sacred hust to the far corner of my eye and blend it into the Chalice Brown and also above my lashes instead of a liquid eyeliner.
 
This eye shadow will stay on all day and night and won’t smudge or end up on your cheek. I really love it just as much as I love Eye of Horus’ eyeliner and also their mascara is my favourite mascara by far.