Silk oil of Morocco hair care



  Hair Care Products
Silk Oil of Morocco hair care range includes, shampoo, conditioner, serum,  protection treatment spray, detangler and hydrating masque.
All Oil of Morocco products are suitable for use after Keratin Straightening as they are SALT FREE and contain NO Sodium Chloride. Oil of Morocco products also contain certified organic Argan Oil.
Probably the most amazing thing about Moroccan Oil / Argan Oil is that it doesn’t have a down side. It is simply the best hair care & beauty product available and it’s totally natural.

ALL SILK OIL OF MOROCCO PRODUCTS ARE AUSTRALIAN MADE AND OWNED


This is just my sample product not what you would get. 
Silk Oil of Morocco
Hair and skin Treatment Serum,

12ml Sample size RRP:$8.95  normal 60mL $29.95

Silk Oil of Morocco Hair and Skin Treatment Serum provides hair and skin with immediate moisture infusion, creating a lustrous finish and superior hydration over a long period. It provides a soft finish and leaves no residue, thus avoiding greasiness. It’s a rich blend of luxurious natural ingredients.  It is not like any other oil- it’s a dry oil- it leaves no residue and no build up on the hair, just vibrant shine which makes your hair soft and silky. This treatment has the ability to restore hair from both chemical and environmental damage!

FREE FROM parabens, sulphate, Formaldehyde donors, and NO ANIMAL TESTING

I haven’t used this on my skin yet however I did use it after I had a quick shower to wet my hair. I then put some of the serum on my hands and ran it through my hair a couple of times. I then combed it through my hair, and wrapped it up in a towel! I left it like that until after dinner ( 2 hours) then washed it out when I popped the girls in their night time bath!! I used REPhAIR shampoo and Conditioner; my hair was like a mummy goddess!! It felt so nice. Not oily or anything!! I kept just touching and smelling my hair it was great!! If you mums are after a different hair treatment (especially dry mummy hair) I would definitely put you onto this!


REPhair Protein shampoo
Bottle Size 375mL
RRP $39.95
Uses the powerful Anti-breakage technology- Keratrix.  What is Keratrix you may ask? It is a protein that mends and strengthens hair that is prone to split ends and breakage. This shampoo has been formulated for severely damaged hair and starts working instantly! Infused with argan oil, it provides intense moisture and elasticity to the hair. For best results use in conjunction with Argan  REPhAIR Conditioner.

KEY INGREDIENTS: Certified Organic Argan Oil, Carob Seed Extract, Keratrix, Panthenol, Aloe Vera, Evening Primrose, Macadamia Nut Oil, Citric Acid.

FREE FROM: Sulphates, Parabens, Formaldehyde donors, NO ANIMAL TESTING.


The smell is nice and light without overpowering the senses! The shampoo itself is nice and thick and creamy and a little goes a long way! Its in an easy to use pump bottle, which is great! 
And it is AUSTRALIAN MADE AND OWNED  <3 <3 <3 I think I may just be in love with this one!!
I cant wait to give you updates after using this magic for a while!!



REPhair Conditioner
Bottle size: 375mL
RRP: $39.95
Uses the powerful Anti-breakage technology- Keratrix.  What is Kertrix you may ask? It is a protein that mends and strengthens hair that is prone to split ends and breakage. This shampoo has been formulated for severely damaged hair and starts working instantly.  Infused with argan oil, it provides intense moisture and elasticity to the hair. This formulation includes sweet almond oil and macadamia nut oil for added hydration.
Key Ingredients:  CERTIFIED ORGANIC argan oil, Carob seed extract, Keratrix, Vitamin E, Aloe Vera, Evening primrose oil, Macadamia nut oil, Sweet almond oil, shea butter, panthenol and citric acid.
FREE FROM: sulphate, paraben, Formaldehyde and NO ANIMAL TESTING

When I was going to use this I read the ingredients on the back as I do. And immediately thought to myself “ WOW this has a lot of natural oils in it, I bet I come out of the shower looking like I dunked my head in a bucket of oil”
Any way not for confident in this stuff I washed my hair with the REPhair shampoo and then on to the conditioner. It was nice and thick and as soon as I put it on my hair, I noticed it go really soft (that feeling you get when you use an AMAZING conditioner) They recommended to keep it in your hair for 2-3 mins but I just washed myself and rinsed it out! And that was enough. I towel dried my hair and wrapped it up in the towel. All that was on my mind was “ oh god please don’t be an oily mop” Well an hour passed and the kids got grizzly for lunch so I unwrapped my hair and low and behold my hair felt and looked amazing! Not even the slightest bit oily!!! It was so good!! And had a beautiful light smell of all the natural oils!! 10 / 10 on this stuff!!

 Again I will keep you posted on the next few washes and see if there is a change! As I have really bad dry frizzy hair from excessive straightening, and well being a mum I just don’t have the time like what I used to with my hair so a lot of the time it lives in a bun!!


Argan REPhair Crème
SIZE 100 mL
AUSTRALIAN MADE AND OWNED.
RRP $29.95

Seals and protects your split ends. We have also added the new breakthrough Keratrix anti-breakage technology which enables the ends of the hair to be kept under control for longer. Infised with Certified argan oil ( rich in Vitamin E,F,A & C) this product increases your hair elasticity therefore reducing breakage. Microscopy images indicate that Keratrix coats the hair cuticle and protects it against external aggressions. It improves the condition and nutrition of the hair after aggressive treatments that deteriorate it properties.

Key Ingredients: Certified Organic Argan oil, carob seed extract, keratrix, Vit E, Aloe Vera, Certified Organic evening primrose oil,Macadamia nut oil.
Free From: Sulphates, parabens, Formaldehyde donors and NO ANIMAL TEST (good for the little and big creatures)


It said best used on dry hair on the bottle but you can use on towel-dried hair! Which I did I couldn’t wait long enough for my hair to dry. So I applied it to my ends (which are really bad) After using REPhair shampoo and Conditioner my end were already Silky, but not they are super silky. I am sitting here twirling and just running my fingers through my hair! As it has never been this soft EVER! Not even after a salon! I am yet to straighten it. Its just towel dried and still looks like it had been brought back to life
THANK YOU SILK!!!!!!! IT DEFINITLEY IS LOVE. 


This was my hair after using Silk. Usually after a wash my hair is untamed and out of control, also very dull. It is so shiny when using Silk. 



Find these and more at       http://oilofmoroccoshop.com.au






Can also be found at beauty salons and hairdressing salons!! To find out of a store that supplies Silk oil of Morocco go to :  http://oilofmoroccoshop.com.au/store-locator/