LimeLily














LimeLily Cosmetics

LimeLily Cosmetics is a quality range of professional cosmetics designed to meet the needs of make-up artists and beauty enthusiasts. It has also been specially designed to be cruelty-free, and free from parabens, bismuth oxychloride and artificial fragances.




100% AUSTRALIAN OWNED














LimeLily Liquid Foundation Ivory


$42.00 inc GST
LimeLilys Satin Hydrating Liquid Foundation instantly revitalises the skin creating a smooth natural finish. long lasting and easy to apply. This foundation provides light to medium buildable coverage blending effortlessly onto the skin
Designed by an award winning make-up artist, this silky smooth lightweight cream foundation has been created to give perfect results.
Contains Vitamin E and Aloe Vera to enhance the skin and balance dry and oily areas to create a flawless finish. 
Silicone based to create a ultra smooth finish.
Use all over the face or on small areas to conceal.
Apply with a make-up sponge or foundation brush for best results.
Use with LimeLily's professional pressed powder to create a matte finish.

This is the smoothest foundation I have used and It really does cover the blemishes nicely! It also last a decent amount of time. I went out for the whole night and only had to powder once before coming home!! I like to use my hands to apply my foundation as I find that way is the most natural finish! My I do pat my cheeks and blemishes with a sponge!!















LimeLily Liquid Concealer Sunny Beige.
$24.00 inc GST
Designed by an award winning make-up artist, this silky smooth liquid concealer has been created to give perfect results.
Formulated to lighten and brighten dark circles and hide skin imperfections this concealer can be easily blended into the skin.
Blends perfectly with LimeLily Hydrating Liquid Foundation for a natural satin finish.
For optimum results apply with a brush and set with a small sweep of translucent powder.
This also works a treat. I used to after I applied the liquid foundation to cover up these dark circles under my eyes and a pimple that decided to pop up right near my nose!! Grr.... Well it worked, it covered up quiet nicely and made me look like I had a full 12hrs of sleep!! 





LimeLily Cosmetics 6 Hole magnetic paper palette.  
$17.50 inc GST
Designed to hold all our 37mm pan products.

Create any of your own combinations with this beautiful palette.

Packed in a protective sleeve and plastic wrap.
 Also comes in a single, 4, 6 and 12 hole.
These are great! I love the whole concept of making up your own palette. I have one just for face with foundation and blush!
You could almost have one for everything. Your cheeks and another for your lips another for your eyes and so on!
They are easy to use and a great size. This is a must have when buying LimeLily eyeshadow. You can use them as they come but using a palette is so much easier to see what you have and what not!  


LimeLily Eyeliner Pencil Jet
$18.00 inc GST
LimeLily Cosmetics waterproof eye pencils. Highly pigmentated and smooth to apply. Create perfectly defined eyes or smoky sultry eyes by blending with a tapered brush.

Available in two colours black or chocolate.
Remove with eye make-up remover.
TIP: For optimum results refrigerate before sharpening.

This is the first eyeliner I have found doesn’t sting my eyes. Usually I get really sore eyes from eyeliner! And they just don’t last. But LimeLilys eyeliner actually stays where it is meant to and not down your face! I never even woke up with panda eyes when I had this on overnight!



LimeLily Cosmetics Brown Mascara
$22.00 inc GST
LimeLily Cosmetics Waterproof Dramatic mascara.
Adds length and volume to lashes. Formulated to be long lasting and smudge proof.
Apply one coat for smooth defined lashes or build volume from root to tip by applying in layers.
Does not contain any fibres so is great for those with sensative eyes or who wear contact lenses.
Remove with eye make-up remover.
Also available in Black Brown and clear.
 I love this mascara, it last and makes your eyelashes look so full and so much longer!! It last the day and night through!! I forgot to wash this off that night, I woke up thinking to myself ‘ oh god here comes some mighty fine panda eyes!!’ To my surprise it stayed on. I then though ‘ oh no, that means I am going to scrub my face off for this to come off, and by the end I wont have any eyelashes left.’  But NOPE not at all. I just used a make up remover and cotton pad and it really did come off a breeze.





LimeLily Cream Foundation Sunny Beige Pan Refill.
$8.00 inc GST
Designed by an award winning make-up artist  this silky smooth lightweight cream foundation has been created to give perfect results.
Contains Vitamin E and Aloe Vera to enhance the skin and balance dry and oily areas to create a flawless finish. 
Use all over the face or on small areas to conceal.
Apply with a make-up sponge or foundation brush for best results.
Designed to fit all LimeLily Cosmetics magnetic paper palettes.
 These cream foundations are great for when your on the run. It covers a little better then the liquid foundation. It also gives a different finish to the liquid! I used this to help to conceal my makeup! My cheeks go really red, and it can be embarrassing. So I used this on my cheeks before my bronzer!







LimeLily Cosmetics Powder Blush pan refill.
$8.00 inc GST
Designed by an award winning make-up artist  this long lasting highly pigmented velvety powder blush produces perfect results. Superfine and buildable to createa subtle or dramatic effect.
Contains Vitamin E Aloe Vera and coconut oil to enhance the skin retain moisture and create a flawless finish.
Created in 6 beautiful shades .
Apply on top of your foundation with a large blusher brush sweeping across the cheekbones.
Designed to fit all LimeLily Cosmetic magnetic paper palettes.
* Paraben Free
* Not Tested on animals
* Bismuth Oxychloride Free
* Artificial Fragrance Free
TIP: Can be used on the eyes as an alternative colour for eyeshadow. 
I love the range of colours there are with LimeLily’s blushes. I have popped all my blush onto the same palette. I even used my lighter shades for eyeshadow, it was a great natural look! Which I love for everyday wear! I also accidently dropped It and it didn’t crack or come off the plate which was awesome!!




LimeLily Shimmer Eyeshadow
$8.00 inc GST
LimeLily Eyeshadow refill designed to fit all of the LimeLily magnetic palettes.
Long lasting higly pigmented eyeshadows designed by an award winning make-up artist.
Created silky soft and superfine for a blendable professional result.
* Paraben Free
* Not Tested on animals
* Bismuth Oxychloride Free
* Artificial Fragrance Free

TIP: For a more dramatic effect or to create your own eyeliners mix these eyshadows with water to create a stronger colour.

TIP: Mix with LimeLily clear lipgloss to create paintable colours for crazy effects. (Not recommended for around the eyes).



I really really LOVE LimeLilys range of eye shadows. And I love how long they last on your eyes.  There are so many colours to pick from every mummy will find one to suit there face and the look they aim for! I love blending with LimeLilys eyeshadow its so easy! My friend has borrowed one of mine, and I don’t believe I will be getting it back. I have seen two photos already on two different occasions and both with that same eyeshadow on!!  I LOVE so much, how you can buy the palettes and build your own lovely collection of different shadows to suit yourself!! 

For their massive range of colours go to http://www.limelilycosmetics.com.au/products/eyeshadow-pan/

I got to trial a whole bunch of these devine colours. And I will be making a swatches video very soon J So all you mummies can see how amazing these colours are! They also last the whole day through! I know this is the eyeshadow I had the most comments with!! The Loved the gold and brown tones I used!! You only need one layer to get that perfect finish and they are really good to blend with!


Go to http://www.limelilycosmetics.com.au/   To find their full range and so so much more!! Lime Lily have an amazing range of make up of the high