Joi Pure



 
 About JOI
JOI Pure aromatherapy products are created in purpose-built premises set amongst natural bushland in the picturesque locale of Brigadoon in the hills of the Swan Valley, Western Australia.
The JOI team are committed to providing a pure, natural and organic range of skin and body products that use only the finest of nature's ingredients; genuine therapeutic quality pure essential oils, certified organic virgin plant/nut oils, c.o virgin beeswax, c.o.pure floral hydrosols and infusions, c.o.pure plant and herbal extracts. All ingredients contained in our formulations are certified organic unless unobtainable in this form. e.g.vitamin E which is  naturally plant sourced and GMO free but not available as certified organic.
MADE IN AUSTRALIA




Deluxe Body Lotion
RRP $32.00
250mLs
A light delicately scented lotion to moisturise, hydrate & soften the skin. Specially formulated with aromatherapy's more exotic and scentual essential oils. Treat yourself daily.

Now presented with new sophisticated silver pump!


Link to product: http://joipure.com/index.php/joibody/deluxe-body-lotion.html






Ylang Ylang, Geranium, Rosewood, Lavender, Sandalwood, Jasmine, Roman Chamomile make up the perfect scented blend for this moisturiser! When I popped it on after a bath, I felt fresh and revived! Its amazing what natural oils can do and how easily then can change a mood!! I also got a little bit spoilt when my 3yo Hayley found this bottle and asked if she could give me a massage!! She smelt my back and said “ mm mummy you smell beautiful” ( My girl is always full of compliments)  How could I say no J She rubbed it into my back! And when I woke up in the morning I could still smell it. Such a great, natural smell.