Tried and Tested- Little Bird Organic Paw Paw

YAY finally it is starting to feel a little like Summer here in Melbourne, but I shouldnt speak to soon as it does not look like it is going to last very long L But this warm weather I will embrace while it lasts.

Having this warm weather does mean my skin changes and the girls and I have to start drinking a lot more water (so DRINK UP ladies!!) But this change also means my lips take a beating as I love the lippy and my lips hate the sun. So for me it is very important to hydrate my lips and keep them in great condition so my lipstick looks good. So with a little help from Little Bird my lips have never felt (or smelt) better.

Little Bird Organic Paw Paw- RRP: $4.50 (15g) for original and $4.99 (15g) for tangerine and pink grapefruit.
 
Little Bird Organic Paw Paw soothes, softens and enhances the lips by sealing in moisture and providing protection from external exposure. It contains a high percentage of organic paw paw to maximise moisturising benefits and can also be used on dry and irritated skin. Unlike many other paw paw balms on the market, Little Bird Organic Paw Paw is free from petrochemicals and added preservatives and is available in three great varieties: original, tangerine and pink grapefruit.

Key benefits of Little Bird Organic Paw Paw
·      Free from petrochemicals and added preservatives.
·      Original balm contains 85mg/g of organic paw paw extract.
·      Tangerine and pink grapefruit varieties contain 50mg/g of organic paw paw extract.
·      Features a handy lip applicator.

I have not seen any other paw paw out there that has been scented, so for me that is a massive stand out. My favourite scent of them all would certainly be the tangerine- the perfect Summer scent. My daughter got the shock of her life though when she popped this on and went to lick her lips to see if it had been flavoured only to find it tasted more like oil, it even had her gagging as she was preparing for a taste of fruit.
I like the fact that it is not flavoured so there is no temptation to lick the product off your lips meaning you would have to re-apply often.
BUTTTT the best thing about this product is it is Australian owned and made.

The Little Bird Organic Paw Paw range is available nationally from Coles supermarkets. Further information about the product is available at www.melrosehealth.com.au


 ** Note- My own photos will be coming I just need to recover them off my camera that fell in water over the holidays.