Tried and Reviewed | FisiocremSOLUGEL

Re-arranging the home, and picking up my 2 year old to put her in the car day in and day out has really done some damage to my back and its muscles.
The other night I was sitting in bed on my Macbook and the pain in my lower back was almost unbearable and had me on the verge of tears. Usually by the morning it goes away after a good nights sleep but on this occasion it didnt. It was a Sunday morning and everywhere I knew that could help would be closed. So I opted for the next best thing and asked Matt to rub a product into my back that I received for review.
Usually I am really sceptical about these types of products working and I am not really sold on those out on the market. But the Solugel fisiocrem has changed my mind forever.


FisiocremSOLUGEL is an option for those seeking a natural solution to common muscular aches and pains and soft tissue trauma,
including bumps and bruises resulting from sporting injuries and daily activities. The product contains a specially formulated combination of natural plant extracts proven to relieve the pain and general discomfort associated with muscle and joint soreness, soft tissue trauma, bumps and bruises. 
FisiocremSOLUGEL may be used in combination with other treatment options, such as ice or heat packs, or before applying supportive bandages. The product is available in two formulations 
RRP for 60g  $14.95
RRP for 250g  $39.95.

After my partner had used this on my and we read it was safe for children my daughter was more then keen to try this out on Mummy- I think it is her destiny to be a nurse. She applied it to my shoulder and then went on to tell me it smelt like the Kanga’s (North Melbourne Football Club’s) change rooms. I asked her how on Earth she knew what it smelt like in there? She then went on to say, “Ya know mum, my Spitter (Andrew Swallow) smells the same as this..” Well, I think there is something I may need to know here?! Haha.
 
The formula really takes the pain away temporarily of course, but it does work. It tingles to begin with then you feel a cooling kind of feeling and then it warms up and tingles. The smell is very pleasant and I do love the smell of these products as well as deep heat etc.

  PERFECT FOR YOUR MATERNITY BAG 

Because the product is so gentle, it is suitable for use in children and safe to use during pregnancy. This is something that not a lot of other products like it offer on the market. But I know I will be packing this in my next maternity bag, as it beats any heat back and will be heaven on my back through them contractions.
FisiocremSOLUGEL comprises concentrated pure herb extracts which are gently removed and transformed into micro-particles before being bound into a solution containing purified water.

The plants used in FisiocremSOLUGEL are sourced from New Zealand, Europe and Australia, and sent to Spain for manufacturin
For more information about FisiocremSOLUGEL, visitwww.fisiocrem.com/australia