Holiday Cleaning | Ajax

Now I love holidays, but I hate cleaning up. Being home more with my girls means there is more mess to be had and the house takes a beating. While I am cleaning one room and then move onto the next the girls are already un-doing all of my cleaning. The holidays also means in my house a lot of creating goes on behind closed doors, whether were hand painting, or sculpting with dough there’s always something happening, and messes being created.






So the Ajax Angel did come to the rescue and help me with the cleaning up in my home. I have always been a massive fan of Ajax and my all time FAV product of theirs that lives in my home is the
Ajax Spray n’ Wipe Multipurpose cleaner in Apple and Citrus.
Ajax Spray n' Wipe Kitchen Apple and Citrus 500ml
RRP: $3.99, available at supermarkets nationally
Description: Ajax Spray n' Wipe Kitchen Apple and Citrus kills 99.9% of germs, cuts grease, lifts stains and leaves a lasting shine and fragrance on all surfaces.
This product leaves my house clean but smelling amazing as well. Now there is a puppy in the house, clean is the priority and I want NOTHING smelling like animal and no traces of his “accidents” left behind. 
The Ajax Apple and citrus cleaner is by far my favourite smelling cleaner in the entire house and I think this will be stocked up in my laundry. I love the fresh smell that lasts long after the house has been cleaned!

Having gone through way to much paper towel cleaning up the accidents he leaves behind I decided to whip out something different and quite a newby to the Ajax family. This product was the
Ajax Spray n’ Wipe Multipurpose antibacterial wipes.
Ajax Spray n' Wipe Multipurpose Wipes 40 Wipes (Chest)
RRP: $5.99, available at supermarkets nationally
Description: Ajax Spray n' Wipe Multipurpose Wipes allow you to take on spills and messes single-handedly. The wipes fresh fragrance and thick fabric are designed to trap dirt and spills in one effortless wipe, leaving surfaces sparkling clean so messes are no longer a hassle.
 Let me tell you these wipes are a life saver and since being sent a sample I have actually gone out to buy 3 more packets as it makes cleaning up everything so much more easier, quicker and cleaner. They smell clean and get rid of every little bit of puppy pee smell there is, which means he does not come back to that part of the floorboards to do his business.

Another product I was sent but am still getting the feel for and not to sure how much I am a fan of and if I would buy this just for window purposes is the 
Ajax Spray n’ Wipe Glass Cleaner.
Ajax Spray n' Wipe Glass 500ml
RRP: $3.19, available at supermarkets nationally
Description: Ajax Spray n' Wipe Glass 500ml
The reason why I am not to sure if I would buy this just for the glass is because I find along with some newspaper the normal multipurpose works just fine.
Buuuutttt having said that, I am learning that it is so much easier to use this and then just wipe with a dry microfiber cloth that I get a really clean streak free mirror in the bathroom and bedroom.  Matt did grab this out of the cupboard and cleaned the sliding door window from all the paw prints and human prints and I caught him looking at the bottle and making a noise like he was impressed, which is always a good sign knowing a guy likes a cleaning product haha.


To find out more about these products you can head to