OXY


OXY
 How quick has Christmas come around this year?? I looked at the calendar and shrieked, as I didn’t realise how quick time got away from me. I haven’t even thought about Christmas shopping let alone started it. When I was sent these products I thought these would make for really handy stocking stuffers, or could be bought as a set to make a great little manly hamper. I know for Xmas Mr. Matthew (my partner) will be getting loads of this kind of stuff, because I love him well groomed and smelling amazingly manly!!

OXY MAXIMUM FACE SCRUB
USE 2-3 TIMES PER WEEK TO REDUCE THE NUMBER OF SPOTS, BLACKHEADS AND REDNESS.
            REFRESHES AND IMPROVES SKINS APPEARANCE CONTAINS    EXFOLIATING PARTICLES

Now Mr. Matthew does look after his face very much and is more of a guy that just rubs the bar of soap on his face. And it really does make my skin crawl * eeeepp* when he does it. So I didn’t suggest I TOLD him to give this face scrub a go. He did, and he thoroughly enjoyed it. So much so when he got out of the shower he came over to me on the couch and said “ touch my face, it is almost as soft as Madison’s “  I think he might just be putting away that bar of soap for good now, THANK GOODNESS!!! I like a good well-groomed man and OXY helps with this!!



OXY DAILY BODY WASH

A GREAT ALTERNATIVE TO SOAP -
USE DAILY TO REMOVE GREASE, DIRT
AND PIMPLE CAUSING BACTERIA.

This was Matt’s favourite thing that he was sent to try. Both himself and me LOVED the smell. It really is a masculine yummy smell, the kind of smell when he walks by you will hear from me a big sniff and then * mmm * I could ALMOST eat him up!! I think every male in the house needs his own soap or wash. It is just not cool when he smells the same as you do! It is a little awkward and just not fun. So mummies it is time to make a tiny weenie little space for the man of the house in that bathroom of yours.    ; P




TREATMENT RANGE

OXY 5 VANISHING CREAM
5% BPO FOR TREATING EVERYDAY PIMPLES

Matt also like this cream as well and just puts this on around the house. But if he is going out he would much prefer to use the camouflage cream. It’s basically the same thing minus the foundation cover up. He puts this on after his shower before jumping into bed.



OXY 5 CAMOUFLAGE CREAM
5% BPO TINTED FOR HIDING AND TREATING EVERYDAY PIMPLES.

This is basically a concealer for men. But the difference is that it helps to kill off the pimples not just hide it like us mums concealers!! I wonder if Matt would mind if I were to use this as well J He often gets a pimple here and there, and not being able to help himself has to pop it!! And make it look 10 times worse then it was!!! But now with the camouflage cream it makes him less self-conscious.