Facial Fresh








Facial fresh Collagen mask
$12.95
Firming, Nourishing, Anti-Aging
The fabulously firming, anti-aging Collagen Mask, effectively improves skin moisture retention and promotes elasticity, thus minimizing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Skin feels toned and wonderfully smooth.
FacialFresh Cloth Treatment Masks are a revolutionary new way to deliver your skin all the benefits of a weekly spa treatment within minutes.
Use weekly (or more often as required) as part of your regular skincare regime.


This is the coolest mask I have used (literally) It is just a piece of cloth with cut out for yours eyes, nose and mouth. All you have to do it place it on your face and relax for 15 minutes or more. It is nice and cooling on your face although I would recommend letting it drip out a little bit before applying as it is quite wet and drippy.
I sat with it on my face while getting together my blogger stuff, and it was just so relaxing and such a cooling effect on my face (which was great in this heat.)
When removing there is no need to even rinse your face, all you have to do is just pat dry it. Then your face is left feeling silky smooth and smelling lovely to. I will be jumping onto their website to try out a few more as I just love the whole concept so much, and of course the results J

 This is what your face looks like afterwards, nice and shiny.