Top Social

Three B's Blog

Beauty, Parenting, Fashion and Lifestyle Featured on this blog- along with a whole lot more.

Win with Lendan

Thursday, 27 December 2012



Hair 2 go LENDAN





full volume spray
Volume Amplifier Spray. Leave-in

Benefits:

- Maximizes volume and fullness, while promoting hair strength
 and firmness.
- Strengthens the hair shaft delivering maximum vibrancy and body.
- Thickens and provides more density to the hair, leaving it
 shiny and full of movement.

Presentation: 150ml

Is your hair feeling flat and just a little bleehhh. Did your new shampoo and conditioner not do the job it was meant to. I have found the perfect product for the flat problem. No matter what I do or use I have never been able to achieve amazing volume. But with Lendan's full volume spray I can finally say I know what it feels like to have volume, and it's great. This spray is also a great pick me up for in between washes as it smells good and leaves your hair smelling washed :-) great cheat method.


Intensive Hydro-Nutritive Serum. Leave-in

Benefits:

- Intensely repairs mid lengths and ends of the hair.
- Seals and protects split ends.
- Ultra shine and softness.

Presentation: 30ml
I was kind of hesitant when using this as oils in my hair don't go very well and I am often left with very oily roots and looking like I haven't washed my head for weeks. But this didn't do that, instead it just repaired my hair and left it feeling and looking great. I only used it on the ends of my hair, as I don't like putting treatment near the roots. After a few days of not using a treatment the tips of my hair look really dry and ratty so I am finding myself having to use a treatment at least once a week to keep my hair looking good.



And to finish off this amazing review I want to offer beauties out their a chance to win a pack from hair2go. All you need to do is tell me in 25 wol which product on their site you would most like to use and why?



Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature