Lightning Cleans




Euca Laundry Powder - Grey Water Safe Laundry Powder

 Euca has been formulated with pure eucalyptus oil and is highly concentrated, making it more economical
 Low in Sodium and phosphate, so it is suitable for grey water use
 Does not contain any fillers or synthetic perfumes, meaning it dissolves 100% in water and is low allergenic
 Ideal for front or top loaders-low sudsing
100% Australian made and owned.

 Available in a range of sizes:
2kg
4kg
10kg
25kg
100g sachet


I love the clothes coming out smelling like eucalyptus, it takes me back to my childhood when I used to live in the country. This is the smell you would get on a day-to-day basis. So fresh and clean, and just so Australian!!! Apart for the smell it also does a really good cleaning the clothes with no powdery residue. I think I will be buying bulk with Euca. You can buy 25kg through lightning cleans and the link is below!!! But the 100g sachet are easy to use rip off the top pop it in and your done, no need for scoops or measuring its great!!