Eles




For most modern women make up is an essential for daily life. However some traditional products can lead to skin problems such as acne, allergies, dryness and clogged pores.
Mineral makeup on the other hand, is based on a hypoallergenic loose powder which naturally nourishes the skin. It contains ingredients such as titanium, zinc, magnesium and aluminum that naturally relax, refresh and rejuvenate the skin.
ELES™ Mineral Makeup is a sophisticated mineral makeup line specially formulated to enhance the results obtained from professional skincare.

AUSSIE OWNED

Mineral powder foundation pressed w/sponge SPF 15
RRP $64.25
MIRACLE MULTI-TASKER. Powder. Foundation. Concealer. Sunscreen. All in one mineral based break-through. Lightweight and totally buildable, the formula adjusts as needed from a soft powder, to rich coverage to flaw-minimizing camouflage.




Medically advanced breakthrough works as a translucent powder - or a buildable coverage foundation. Highly compatible with common skin sensitivities, this lightweight powder easily adjusts from sheer to richer, more opaque coverage. ELES Mineral Powder Foundation camouflages imperfections, such as scars, post-op bruising, port wine stains. Non-irritating, chemical free sunscreen protects against ultraviolet damage.

I love this little mirrored looked compact foundation. The packaging is really cute. It also has itself a nice big mirror on the inside on the compact. The sponge that you get with it is very heavy duty yet soft on your skin. I don’t actually use the sponge instead I use a soft brush, the one that I also use for my blush. This is so good to finish off your foundation or just by itself. I use it before I go out to cover up my bags under the eyes. It is really light weight but lasts the day through ( even with little fingers all over your face during the day) When used alone you can hardly tell that you have anything on except for the fact that your skin in flawless!! I love this product and it is worth every dollar. It really has been put to the test, its already been dropped twice and the second time I thought that was it. But no it didn’t crack at all and certainly didn’t break up all over the floor, which is great!! Eles also has a great range of colours so I am almost certain there will be one for each mummies face colour!! Again with some powders I have used it looks like I have used talc to cover my face in photos. But with this there is no problem. It’s just a nice natural finish!!


Concealer/ Hydra Bright Line Diffuser
RRP $ 60.50
A new generation concealer deflects dark shadows while a lightful line diffuser smoothes away the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
The ideal companion for mineral-based makeup. Dual-action concealer hides undereye darkness, while diminishing lines and wrinkles with special light diffusing ingredients. No-show coverage is excellent to camouflage scars, post procedure bruises, hyperpigmentation and other imperfections.

If your look closely at the beige coloured end of this concealer, you can see these goldy flakes throughout the concealer. I would say this helps with the deflecting. You also can’t tell in photos with this concealer either. I have worn a couple of concealers that look fab to the eye but then when photos are taken it looks like you can massive white circles around your eyes (which is slightly embarrassing. I don’t know what I would prefer dark circle or white circles.)
I don’t have wrinkles so I cant comment on the part of this concealer. But I do have a scar on the side of my head quite a large one, I received from a near fatal car accident. It is very noticeable and at the best of times embarrassing especially when you are asked about it! I did find this concealer after two layers covered it up well! It was hardly noticeable!! So all in all a great handy concealer!

Mineral Eyeshadow Single Compacts
RRP $26.90

PURESKIN COLOR. The perfect extension to our Mineral Powders… a new breakthrough in eye shadow science. Ingeniously blended with real minerals and vitamins. Experience the difference. Free of talc, so it looks fresh, clear, incredibly vibrant. Fee of oils, fragrances and other ingredients that can irritate skin. An excellent choice after cosmetic surgery or for sensitive skin. Nourishes skin with antioxidants. Actually reflects light away from fine lines, dark circles and other flaws that make eyes look older. In five modern mineralized tones, from bronze and taupe to cool alabaster.
Clinically formulated for the most fragile area of the face. Gentle and safe, fortified with skin-caring vitamins. Sweeps over eyelids without creasing or fading. An excellent choice post-surgery, formula reflects light away from bruises and dark circles, as well as fine lines. Available in a range of matte and pearlized shades. Can be applied dry for soft, low-key shadings, or wet for more vibrant effects

Love Love LOVE these eyeshadows to death!! They last all day and all night and if you forget to wash your face before bed it still remains.
The colours they have are to die for. I have never owned an eyeshadow that blends in with other colours so well. And it is so easy to blend in, you will also find that when you apply this there is no shadow and sparkles left under your eye or on the side it goes on where you put it on and that is it!! I will be going on to Eles site and adding a few more colours to my collection. I use these whenever I have make up on and it hasn't even scraped the surface, so I know this compact eyeshadow will last me right through, it may be small but it goes a LONG way!!