Need a milk that kids will love?


AUSTRALIAN OWNED




Children need a sufficient intake of nutritious foods to grow and develop normally.
During this time of critical growth, it is essential that children receive not only an adequate supply of all of the micronutrients (vitamins and minerals) but also macronutrients (energy in the form of protein, carbohydrate and fat).
Nutritional supplements may be recommended by your healthcare professional when:
   children aren’t eating and drinking as much as they usually do
   help is needed with weight gain or to slow down weight loss
   growth is suboptimal
   nutritional intake is reduced due to illness
   appetite is poor as a result of medical treatment
   energy requirements increase due to a medical condition, including cerebral palsy, cystic fi brosis, gastrointestinal disorders, autism and many others
surgery is required (before and after an operation)


Sustagen Kids Essentials

Who is it for?
Children need a sufficient intake of nutritious foods to grow and develop normally.
During this time of critical growth, it is essential that children receive not only an adequate supply of all of the micronutrients (vitamins and minerals) but also macronutrients (energy in the form of calories, protein, carbohydrate and fat).
Nutritional supplements may be recommended by your healthcare professional when:
   children aren’t eating and drinking as much as they would normally
   help is needed with weight gain or to slow down weight loss
   growth is suboptimal
   nutritional intake is reduced due to illness
   appetite is poor as a result of medical treatment
   energy requirements increase due to a medical condition, including cerebral palsy, cystic fibrosis, gastrointestinal disorders, autism and many others
   surgery is required (before and after an operation)
A nutritionally complete supplement for children aged 1 to 10 years
Contains the essential macronutrients and micronutrients children need
Contains whey protein, which:
   is a high-quality protein important to support growth and weight gain
leaves the stomach quickly, reducing the potential for vomiting and reflux to ensure that nutrition is kept down and absorbed





My daughter loves to have her Sustagen in the morning after her breakfast. Most things for kids don’t taste very nice at all, but I always try things before I give them to my kids. Usually I wouldn’t want them to have anything I wouldn’t try, but that’s not to say if they like something I don’t they cant eat it or drink it.
My daughter loves popping the scoops into her milk and then stirring it but most of all she likes to drink it. I think I could even have this daily if I really wanted to. I also love knowing she loves something that is so good for her and giving her extra nutrients to get through the day and to help her with her development. My daughter is very light weight and I have found when drinking two glasses of Sustagen she is finally putting on and keeping weight on. She is just so active and has a really fast metabolism the weight just doesn’t stay on.
SO if my daughter is healthy and happy with Sustagen it leaves me her mummy, very happy!!