Quick Fix Facial Masks REVIEW

Going to a beauty spa and having a facial is always a great way to unwind and also treat your face. 

But for me it is just not an option and I barely can cut out half an hour of my time to sneak into the bath alone let alone head to a beauty spa for a facial, so I have to find other ways around it.

For me it is jumping into the bath when the kids have gone to bed and then applying a mask and two cuts of cucumber on my eyes and sinking into a bath for half an hour. Some masks however have to come off early then that as it will irritate the skin.

I have literally found the Quick Fix, as it is a range that has three great masks for three different problems. Here are the masks and my thoughts on all three of them. 

Quick Fix Anti Blemish Mask- $8.95

This mask is meant to be for those with problems such as excess oil, congested, blemish prone skin or general combinations.

For me I have combination skin and only ever really suffer from oily skin in the extreme heat, so I was a little funny using this mask as I was scared it would dry my skin out.

The Anti Blemish mask contains dead-sea mud, which helps to absorb the oil and put it under control. After using this for the first time, I thought to myself I would only ever have to use this mask once a week if I were to use it continually, but this was not my favourite of the three.

Quick Fix Exfoliating Scrub Mask $8.95

Exfoliating scrubs for my face are the ones I tend to keep away from and really don’t like them as I have sensitive skin. I would be lying if I said I used this on my face and was happy.

Instead I tried this on my arm to see how gentle it was and how the beads worked away. It was very gentle and had great sized beads, but I did not find the courage to use it on my face as I have only just got my face back to normal after a wave of breakouts.

This scrub is cool though as it is a clay-based mask containing Pink Rose clay, so it looks pretty on. But like I said I was just a little scared using it on my face.

Quick Fix Mega Moisture Mask $8.95

THIS is my favourite mask, hence the reason I have left this for last- saving the best for last.
More then anything I find my skin to get quite dry and flakey at the best of time and this affects how my foundation and how it goes on no matter the primer I use.

This mask really does help to moiturise and happy to use this every third day or so. I actually love using this mask as it knocks out the need to use moituriser every single day.

The mask contains hyaluronic acid, which replaced moisture and helps provide deep hydration to the skin. And then there is also Vitamin E helping to keep the skin in good condition and looking fresh. I have not had a single pimple now since using this mask.
My next little thing I want to try out is making my own face mask and trying the organic side of things. If anyone out there has some hints or tips what works best please let me know.
For Stockist Enquiries call (07) 5564 6767
Take Care beauties xxx