Covergirl favourites for June

It has been a while since I made a post like this. I have my 3 favourite brands I usually do monthly favourites with but have been caught up with a few things in the last few months and making a few adjustments to life in general. 

But alas, I bring to you my monthly favourites from Covergirl- A brand that is very affordable while not cutting any edges in the quality department, a great line of products that is forever growing.
So here they are: 

 
Covergirl lip perfection jumbo balm in #260 plum twist

Another one that has been featured on my blog before and actually was one of
my favourites back in November.. And nothing has change and my love for the jumbo balms is still quite fond, you can see the post here.  This year though I am in love with the plum colour, and think it is very much an Autumn colour and one you can wear with almost everything.
Again you use a little you get a light colour, you use a lot you get a dark rich colour that is more noticeable.
 


Covergirl Flamed out mascara

Has been shown on my Mothers Day wish/gift list and was talked up something
shocking, which you can see here. But no matter what other mascaras I use and try out I keep coming back to the Flamed out. It also stands out in my makeup draws, as it is bright orange/red.  Never a clump in sight and left with full, curvy eyelashes.
 


Covergirl lipsticks smoo-chies lip balm #215 luv u

Pretty sure this might be my favourite because of the packaging But then once I had opened it and applied it to my lips I knew this was a great decision. They are new and they are great, truly a balm that will appeal to both the young and old alike.
 





Covergirl outlast stay brilliant nail gloss #225 perfect penny

I have no idea what it is about this colour that I love but I do. It does remind me of what I would imagine a brand new penny to look like back in the day right after production.  The nail polish also remains super shiny and glossy once it has dried, which keeps my mani or pedi looking fresh.